- fixed price, set, table d'hote
- a la carte
- three-course, etc.
- breakfast, dinner, lunch
- bar, pub, restaurant
- fish, vegetarian
VERB + MENU
- consult, have, look at, read, see, study
- May we have the menu?
- do, have, offer
- Many restaurants do a very reasonable set menu at lunchtime
- choose (sth) from, order (sth) from
MENU + VERB
- offer sth
- a menu offering many vegetarian dishes
MENU + NOUN
- The chef was chalking the daily specials on the menu board
- on the ~
- What's on the menu this evening?
- a choice of menu
- Passengers are offered a daily choice of menu
- pop-up, pull-down
- edit, file, options, etc.