- So she started using the word gay, which led to her being labeled as a lesbian.
- I store those items in a file folder labelled with the year.
- It covers requirements for care labelling for clothing and textiles.
- It plots the past 19 Congresses (93rd-111th) and a predicted value for the 112th (labeled in purple).
- India's debt and currency markets lag behind its equity markets.
- Hardware companies always seem to lag in providing drivers for new operating systems.
- So we see that upfront the revenue lags from the time we perform the test.
- I have found that Udacity videos lag on low speeds.
- Jonathan landed on the mattress.
- This work landed in Firefox 16.
- The 2nd Canadian Division landed at Dieppe.
- They would land with bullet holes in the fuselage.
- They languish in 14th position on the log.
- Nationwide, the minimum wage has languished at $7.
- Cases languish on an average of six years in the lower courts.
- The country of 180 million people languishes near the bottom of the world literacy list, 159th out of 184 countries categorised by the UN Development Programme.
- Yoga classes last for one hour.
- First Asante War lasts from 1824 to1831.
- This command lasted until 16 June 1749.
- I met my true love, Michael, on May 8th last in Hub bar.
- But if it latches onto something watch out.
- If there's new people sitting at the bar he latches on to them to try &; score a free drink.
- People were allowed to laugh at it.
- They were laughing with relief.
- Calder will just laugh about this idea.
- Let me laugh in this line of reasoning.
- We launched in October last year.
- The book was officially launched by the Hon.
- They rarely, ever, launch on time.
- The tube was launched at 1:30 p.
- I lay on the shores of a new world.
- Ahmad lay in his bed fast asleep.
- I got laid off from my job in December.
- Sorry, this is all laid at Romney's feet.
- They lead to lost tax revenues.
- This effort was led by the late, Mr.
- Others have done so widely leading up to the elections.
- Obama led in 19 polls, and two showed a tie.
- The video was leaked to Mother Jones magazine.
- Without ATP, calcium leaks from your muscle cells unchecked.
- Maybe one product is a foreign film spring release, another is an Oscar contender leaked in fall.
- Sometimes nutrients can leak into a river system.
- I'll need to lean on Kuhn fairly heavily though.
- Bush reassured my leaning towards Democrat.
- Contentedly I leaned against the old fence.
- On top of that is the cultural leaning towards saving.
- A girl with a strident voice leapt to her feet and used it.
- And yet, Tapper doesn't leap from the pages as an omniscient critic raining down judgment.
- Let me take a wild leap into the dark here.
- As soon as the car parked, I leapt out of it and ran towards the building.
- In a nutshell, learn from life,.
- I have to learn about it further.
- My final thoughts that i've learnt in my life.
- The reader will learn of his drug use.
- The people were left in misery.
- Next day I left for Pinar Del Rio.
- Period and now left with 2 kids.
- Nothing was being left to chance.
- I had been lecturing in consumer behaviour at DIT on Aungier Street.
- R-E-A-D and don't lecture to others if reading is a challenge.
- That it is not enough to be lectured about the threat of Chinese colonisation the way his Secretary of State has become fond of doing.
- If they are rich why should they need 20 hours of work permission per week? We are lectured by politicians like Chris Bryant of Labour that these non-EU students brings 13 billions to our economy.
- You can not legislate for these moments.
- You can't legislate against stupid.
- What is the legal basis for this proposal? The EU's competence to legislate in gender equality matters dates back to 1957.
- An European Court order dictates Ireland must legislate on abortion BECAUSE of its own supreme court ruling.
- Co-trustees may not lend to one of themselves 54.
- They lend by creating deposits out of nothing.
- Lending for regional cooperation and integration will rise as well during this period from $1.
- He learned all he could about how money got borrowed and lent in America.
- And she needs to blow it out and let in the darkness.
- It is let to Francis Elliott &; Henry Graham as yearly tenants.
- With an outside play area to let off steam in.
- He's the comedian they won't let on television.
- There is no charge levied for your stay.
- Its trade was an economic mainstay of the Shabab when it controlled Kismayo, earning as much as $50m a year in the taxes levied by the militia, according to the UN.
- He guesses that a battery of inspections and accusations levied against him in the 1990s hampered his company's growth.
- It is levied at the rate of 4 percent of the basic and the excise duty on all imports.
- The nation should be liberated from this government.
- According to big bang, great amount of energy liberate by which's influence our universe is spreading until now.
- After Goa was liberated in 1961, Indian government took over Goa, Daman and Diu as an Union territory.
- Unlike general Vibram FiveFingers Sprint shoes which bound feet in narrow room, people buy vibram five fingers can feel liberate during running.
- She is not license to practice law in Massachusetts.
- They told me that this facility had been licensed for 35 children.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.
- The MCF technology is licensed by Trexel, Inc.
- You made your bed now lie in it.
- I really dislike being lied to.
- Please do not lie on the floor.
- He lied about almost everything.
- Let go of achieving and you will feel a weight lifted from your shoulders.
- Gotye feels a weight lifted off himself.
- Spirits are lifted by the sight.
- But I discovered also that even the empty pots were too heavy for me to lift in the size I wanted.
- The room itself was still lit by the numerous torches.
- S) below shares light on our plight in life.
- You could smell the turf fires being lit in cozy little homes.
- This area is lighted with LEDs at night.
- Like in the incident in Colorado.
- That's what I like about ultras.
- Anything you'd like for ' em or.
- Like with Josh, with you my heart now belongs.
- This is not limited to Mormons.
- Freedom of speech limited by law.
- He is a little limited in that way.
- You can set time limits on how long a person can stay online.
- They can't go home, so they linger in transit countries, waiting.
- Musk is in a chatty mood and lingers on the street outside.
- He lingered for a couple of weeks in a coma before dying.
- I believe the anointing has lingered over Aimee's body.
- Link to outside URLs with http.
- Linked with Liverpool last month.
- Hell, I'd not even linked in the blogroll.
- Name servers are linked by pointers.
- He lived in a cave upon a hill.
- My father did not live with us.
- You must live on another planet.
- Daily specials live up to their name.
- It is loaded with Android OS, v4.
- I'd shocked how quick your blog loaded on my mobile.
- That is, up to 5 images can be loaded in the carousel.
- We were loaded into a few Black Marias.
- It is located in Mirpur, Dhaka.
- It is located on a plot of approx.
- Gilbert Ntow located at 6824 Harper.
- This property is located within 1.
- Primo locks in the front headlock.
- Instead you'd be locked into (If you stayed.
- Your girl's locked to Drakeford in the bath.
- Locked out of the house? Go to a cafe.
- The bullet lodged in Fati's brain.
- A Caveat (Improper Dealings) can now be lodged with Landgate.
- Overnight in shepherds lodge at Bolstad.
- You can then head north and stop at Ohau, lodge by a stunning lake and tekapo with roundhill or Mt Dobson ski ares nearby.
- Go here to log into your EA account.
- You have to log in every single time.
- You can log onto our website at http: //www.
- She asked me to log on my computer.
- Let's look at Health Insurance.
- Step One: Look for the lessons.
- What you may want to look like.
- It's now about looking after No.
- But additional challenges loom in parallel.
- But today a new menace looms on the horizon.
- The social and economic disaster that's looming over the next four years would incorrectly be blamed on capitalism.
- Around the world, there are 70 plants now under construction, but shale gas also looms as a key factor in planning for the future.
- The island of Sardiniawas lost in 1016.
- Especially if they lost to Fulham.
- And that irony is not lost on Murray.
- A state the former Governor lost by 23 points.
- So much love for these two girls.
- For me, that's what I love about acting.
- Much peace and love to everyone.
- He was loved by everyone and so caring.
- Cystic acne can be lowered to a few bumps by taking zinc supplements each and every day.
- Furthermore, the extracellular potassium concentration was lowered from 5.
- Even if taxes are lowered in the U.
- Cross the right leg behind the left leg and lower into a lunge.
- So what can the existing borrowers do? Those who were lured by teaser loans at 8-8.
- Even nine-year-old girls are lured into sex by the occupying state forces.
- She was lured to that room by one man.
- Once she lured in someone, the Pontianak would then turn into something hideous.
- It was pure tension that lurked in the heart of this film.
- The outside looks pleasant but I can only imagine what lurks behind these prisons ' walls.
- No ladies, TD is not a Spaniard lurking on dating sites.
- Still I wonder of what danger lurks within this jungle at night, and how would I deal with them if I ever had to.