- Go find a plant that is exposed to sun.
- Embassy in Riyadh, now exposed by the rascals at WikiLeaks.
- You have been exposed in the past and you know that.
- There's nothing so exposing as a song recital.
- Grant to the Duke of Lennox (145).
- Kaya you are taken for granted by other nations.
- It has been taken for granted in all U.
- However, this ratio is not granted for every bet.
- I can not buy the things you stole from me.
- Nana Yaa Asantewaa's Stool stolen by the British.
- I had a motor cycle stolen in CA.
- My car got (= was) stolen at the weekend.
- I don't think it matters to much.
- It doesn't matter in the slightest.
- All of this matters for the future.
- It really doesn't matter at this point.
- Lay flat and keep adjusting to size.
- Earnings adjusted for items were $1.
- The final score adjusted by the point spread determines the winner of the bet.
- I adjusted according to what my weekly charts were showing me.
- Continue cooking for a few minutes.
- Jimmy never cooked in his life.
- I'd going to be the Mum who cooks with my son.
- Cook on high heat for 2 minutes.
- A study conducted by Padeco Co.
- The analysis was conducted in two phases.
- If school broadcasts are conducted on these lines,.
- The tuition programme, which is conducted at our centre, runs every Saturday from 10am to 12pm.
- Or how I like to dress in winter.
- People do like dressing like this.
- On safaris, dressing for comfort is fine.
- Someone is dressed as a cardboard box.
- The climate is grim, dominated by winter.
- This shows that the agriculture sector dominate in terms of employment.
- He said that's how he dominated for so long and that he had a one track mind for winning.
- These trees gradually replace the dipterocarp trees that dominate at lower elevations.