- Cities small and large in the U.
- BTW, just how large of a middle.
- The batch is too large for that.
- Large on the canvas can be brown.
- I see the latest as a continuance of it.
- When I need a taxi late at night.
- Sorry, that I am late by a day.
- Too late for a rerun I suppose.
- It is not lawful for me to fight.
- Spoils have been made lawful to me.
- This is lawful in the first degree.
- The spoils of war were made lawful unto me.
- Laws were lax in the early days.
- Generally they're pretty lax about it.
- I am going to the LAX on Sat 9.
- Customs are fairly lax with foreigners.
- Do not be lazy in your business 9.
- We've been lazy about blogging.
- It's like getting lazy with hygiene.
- SOS felt completely lazy to me.
- Where is this leading to? Data leak.
- Obedience to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- I know its leading up to something.
- This leading from behind is a bad idea.
- So, they're leery of hiring you.
- First let me say I was so leery about going.
- I'd optimistic on distance learning, but leery over the loss of personal interaction - the late night sessions where opinions were tested, honed, and strengthened.
- A leftover from the Gilded Age.
- He was the leftover of despot tribal chiefs who ruled by the sword.
- There's a lot more juice leftover for slathering over steamed rice.
- You'll probably have a little bit leftover in the bowl.
- Currently, it is legal in the UK.
- It is legal for them to do this.
- All completely legal under CISPA.
- Here in Britain it remains legal at the moment.
- For this purpose, it is quite legitimate for Mrs.
- And we are legitimate in these goals.
- The lawsuits have gone from legitimate to.
- Some words are considered legitimate by both conservatives and liberals.
- We must choose the lesser of two.
- So the difference is lesser in h.
- TAM will be the lesser for not having you there.
- But lesser on M101//ROB and PF//RO.
- A is not liable for subsequent misconduct of B.
- You will be liable to the NPPR tax.
- ICAL is not liable in any way,.
- C is no longer liable on his guarantee.
- Jesus was a liberal in his day.
- Quite liberal with the Greek mythology.
- Maybe a liberal on some issues.
- West is way too liberal for that.
- Your a bit light on compassion.
- I delight in spending time with.
- There was light at the end of it.
- It was too light for what I did.
- It isn't likely to stop though.
- But that's not likely in the cards.
- The reason is likely due to security.
- And not likely for much longer.
- Venture Nigeria Limited in 1984.
- The trend isn't limited to America.
- Their horizons are too limited for that.
- Bomi Holdings Limited of Uganda with15% ownership of KURH.
- My love is lingering in the corridor.
- I'd lingering on each phrase, each idea.
- No one is really lingering over their coffee.
- The dispute has been lingering for over two years.
- I m a little to the plump side.
- The thought made me a little indignant.
- Again, you know little of Texas.
- There is little for them to fear.
- Only pigeons live in there now.
- Price v Harrison is live on Box.
- I mean i can live with it, yes.
- Recorded live at DragonCon 2010.
- The songs on the CD are local to the area.
- The largest teachers ' union local in the U.
- All politics are local as the saying goes.
- It was very local for many HK investors.
- Ignorance is too logical for that.
- It doesn't sound logical to me.
- That is simply logical in my view.
- Just try and be logical about it.
- I do not feel lonely at school.
- God sets the lonely in families.
- They were lonely for their war.
- I don't find myself lonely on purpose.
- It wasn't too long before the U.
- The storyline is too long for you.
- It's not long in coming at all.
- It was there long after the war.
- It does get lost in the detail a bit.
- Second time is a lost of point.
- Difficult to get lost on a grid.
- I'll still get lost at Dhoby Ghaut.
- You are so lovely in every way.
- The terrace is lovely for groups too.
- Would be lovely with mushrooms.
- She sounded lovely on the phone.
- This is a new low in the debate.
- Tip ripped shawty low on this!!
- I wanted to lie low for a week.
- Markets tested a low of $ 8214.
- Intensely loyal to the Bombers.
- I've been loyal for over 11 years.
- Of course, Vai was fiercely loyal in taking care of me.
- I've been as loyal of a Madden fan as any.
- Hoffman-La Roche Ltd in 1998 -- 1999.
- Go to Inova Ltd for more information.
- Arthur Pearson Ltd on 1 May 1908.
- B &K; Holdings (Pvt) Ltd of No.
- Joey: Well, lucky for you, Jen.
- We were lucky in this election.
- We were lucky with this result.
- Hope I'll be lucky on that day.
- ON is definitely not lucrative for jobs.
- The genre is by far the most lucrative in books.
- I still believe he is only doing this to make them lucrative to privatization.
- It was the most lucrative of his businesses.
- So yes, let's wax-lyrical about that.
- I can wax lyrical on history and politics.
- Hensher is almost lyrical in his first person narrative.
- I then waxed lyrical for about ten minutes as to why I love working from home.