- I detest women who dabble in politics.
- Perhaps you are dabbling with the idea of being a biker, or perhaps you are a newly minted biker.
- Here are some lessons we learned after years of dabbling into this risky and scam-filled arena.
- Damage to existing relationships.
- Two railway wagons, were damaged by the flames.
- Damage in Jamaica is estimated at 1.
- So it was hugely damaging for tweeters.
- They dance to the tune of the system.
- This particular isn't Dance With the Stars.
- And they don't just dance on the floor.
- Some days dance in the bracken.
- They were all over the walls, they were dangling from the curtains.
- It will clear quickly, and you'll see oxygen masks dangling in front of you.
- Remember also he would not be allowed to contest any elections because already a white paper is dangling on his head.
- With my feet dangling over the impossibly wide river as I swayed back and forth at the end of the rope, I realised I was still alive and the adrenaline.
- Therefore I implore us to Dream, dare to Dream, live the Dream.
- To suffer rightly is to have a secret with God! You do not dare for the sake of suffering, but you dare in order not to betray the truth.
- So I took the risk, and went as hard as I dared on the fourth lap, hoping you wouldn? t stick with me.
- Couldn't dare with the raw chicken butt.
- However, their hopes were dashed to ground when their regular income stopped and some farm owners went missing.
- Comstock and I dashed into a herd, followed by the referees.
- It's for you! At that, Harry's eyes widened and he dashed out of the room.
- For a couple hours, he dashed from one map to another, offering specific details and suggestions from how we should hike one trail, to the best type of hiking boots to fit our feet.
- Thanks to Ford, who knows what I like and it's daydreaming about rocketing off this craphole.
- Personally, I can't really think of anything that costs $1 that will give me as much pleasure as daydreaming for the next two days about winning this jackpot.
- The matter was debated in parliament.
- No need to debate with that sort of mindset further.
- If you want to debate on Hinduism and caste system I am game for it.
- You can debate about it all day.
- Finland have shown glimpses of more versatile, imaginative attacking football but failed to deceive in terms of results.
- Now we're not deceived on that.
- We are deceived as to the nature of objects and of cause-effect relationships, all of which are subject to change.
- This is so deceiving to sellers who think they are hiring the realtor with the years of experience negotiating to look after them.
- Decide on the equipment you need.
- To be decided by the Executive Committee.
- But I decided to forgive pinch.
- You get to decide for yourself.
- When war was declared in 1914, Chifley did not enlist.
- This has been declared by a credible witness.
- Italy: Firearms must be declared on arrival.
- Philippines: Firearms must be declared to customs on arrival.
- Inhibitors: Decline in working-age population in UK rural areas.
- Exports of services declined by 8.
- Meanwhile, the ocean's pH declined from 8.
- Negative comparisons declined to 8.
- The borders are decorated with some designed lines.
- The sixth storey has a terrace decorated in baroque style.
- Some of them were decorated by awards, mentioned in despatches or just commended.
- Judy Gibson loved decorating for Christmas.
- Polar ice is decreasing in extent and mass.
- Hydro generation decreased by 31.
- In the same period, the value of fraud decreased from US$3.
- Thus, the probability of visibility of the new moon decreases to the east.
- This has been deduced from certain? Ahdth.
- My net cost was deduced by 37% or $780.
- However you can deduce AS from the Gospels if you insist upon it.
- Jeff The gods do not deduct from man's allotted.
- Therefore, there is no acceptable evidence for the tax deducted at source.
- Any illegal increases in rent can be recovered by the tenant, or deducted by him from the rent.
- Marks are deducted for unclear answers, e.
- Government or its coalition partners may under the Patriot Act and The Defense Authorization Act of 2012 be deemed by U.
- For the majority is what is deemed as the society.
- Because ministers will not know in advance if it will be deemed in the public interest to release their discussions, all discussions will be treated as though they could be released.
- There was an attack on another -- in many jurisdictions, rape is deemed on par with deadly threats.
- The owner has been defeated by the owned.
- Fonseka was defeated in an election.
- O defeat at the hands of Staveley.
- Without their combined support, the government could be defeated on floor of the house.
- By the time he came, he was defecating in his trousers.
- People who claim to be sane continue to piss in the street and defecate on our beaches.
- They defecated from one end of platform and took water from the other end.
- He defected to the Katipunan when the Revolution broke out in August 1896.
- Mustelier, who defected from Cuba in 2011, is by no means a prospect.
- Just last week, three players of the Cuban national football team defected in Canada ahead of a World Cup qualifier.
- No Republicans defected on the vote.
- If a theory is defended by these devices: 1.
- It's tough for a wide man to defend against a full back like him.
- We never sit back, defend with 10 and try to hit on the counter.
- When Barcelona attack, they attack as a team; when they defend, they defend as a team.
- Now, I will defer to Mr Wenger's judgement.
- But questions such as the fate of Palestinian refugees and the final borders of a Palestinian state must, he says, be deferred for now.
- How do I take my deferred offer up at the end of my deferral period? Admissions will send you an offer into the course that you deferred from.
- I beg to defer on this case till it is clearer.
- True love is not defined by money.
- It can not be defined in that way.
- These are defined as ordered relations, i.
- This namespace is identical to that defined for JDF in Section 3.
- So please do not delay in returning back to Makkah.
- My parcel was delayed by the supplier NOT BY YOU.
- Now if he goes for hajj, his marriage ceremony will be delayed for a while.
- It all started when my boss got delayed at Brussel's airport.
- For Content you wish to delete from the GROU.
- System bags can not be deleted by the application.
- All others will be deleted without prejudice.
- Cookies saved can be deleted at any time.
- The jurors then retire to deliberate on a verdict.
- Hearing these things, and deliberating for a long time among themselves, they thought it most just to furnish what was demanded of them.
- The Council shall continue to deliberate in this.
- As I write this the Executive Team are still deliberating as to whether the global intranet project will go ahead -- after three attempts by the business sponsor.
- Said they would redeliver today.
- Rudd has delivered on many promises.
- Actually, much of America's freight is delivered by train.
- Delivered in the presence of Mr.
- Demand for electricity is lower.
- A good qualification in maths is demanded by employers.
- Donatella is a designer demanding of perfection.
- PHEA support responds to demand from African university partners.
- What is left of Barrett House, almost completely demolished by Hurricane Gilbert in 1988.
- Then they tried to deliver on the 25th, no-one at home again! Was my house demolished on the evening of the 23rd and rebuilt overnight on the 24th? NO.
- If you add the cost of the buildings they have demolished with the cost of occupation, at lot of money is being spent for possibly no good reason.
- I also think that it's better to wait until the AGW paradigm has been demolished before bringing up the topic too often.
- There is a demonstrable benefit demonstrated in the literature.
- Cloud computing, as demonstrated by the centralised Meath VEC model,.
- It has demonstrated to me - that living in a full care facility is OK.
- Helmets are protective as I have demonstrated with at least 8 papers from various countries, including Australia.
- The position of a tract is denoted by and its population.
- In this Job, the Nodes B 1 and B 2 are linked to the same Resource, which is localized in the ResourcePool of an ancestor Node, denoted as Node A.
- At the same time, Santa asks that children and families alike help him in this effort by purchasing an appropriate toy to denote to a Christmas charity.
- The work struck a nerve with the Catholic community and was denounced by the Pope.
- This is denounced as? male? thinking.
- The claim has been strongly denied by her publicist.
- All this, of course, was denied in 1990 by a CIA spokesman.
- FELONY When the other party talks to your old insurer, they will be denied for any claims made against you because your policy was cancelled.
- This question? masturbation? the most contrversial of all confidential matters of how a men must not deny on this part of human.
- You must depart from the school of dreamers.
- Picnic lunch and depart for Ngorongoro.
- I just can't bear to depart with my Fuji X100.
- The train would depart at 1pm and it was 12:50.
- It really depends on the horse.
- The second depends upon the first.
- This site depends for its income on advertising.
- In modern times trolls are depicted in a variety of media.
- He is not much of a fan of American Christianity as often depicted on popular cable channels.
- At first he is depicted as a useless intern who barely responds to simple questions.
- The latter species is the only Australian land bird depicted by Parkinson (I, pl.
- Additional police have been deployed in the.
- Army and had been deployed to Vietnam.
- I was deployed on the dunes between the sea and the foothills.
- Disjointed mobile tactics The mobile tactics that were deployed by the candidates focused on one part of the customer journey, but failed to tie them all together.
- You can be arrested and deported to your country.
- The key 2611 Mumbai terror attack handler Abu Jundal was deported in June, whereas another Lashkar terrorist A Rayees of Kerala was deported earlier this month.
- Of course, if her husband is also an illegal, both could end up being deported at some time.
- It has been Deported on the authority of Anas who said: My uncle and I have been named after him was not present with the Messenger of Allah (mav peace be upon him) on the Day of Badr.
- Deposit in Government Savings Bank 21.
- It was deposited by the creator on each person.
- Ringgit securities are required to be deposited with authorised depositaries.
- The cash was mistakenly deposited into another person's account.
- Descend into the crater by your 4wd jeep.
- Rain descends from the sky onto the tree.
- Tourists by the plane-load descend on Langkawi.
- Day 5: Descend to Marangu Gate.
- In 19 Ptolemy is described as: -.
- This is further described in 5.
- Ettore Mocchetti who, as described by Ms.
- Robbie, as described to this point, is a sort of life form.
- It's designed for stylish figure.
- It was designed by architect, I.
- It is designed with a funnel collar.
- Policies designed in this sort of environment rarely work.
- This theme is designated by the learners.
- Links purchased for advertising should be designated as such.
- That doesn't mind if you outgrow the space that it's designated for you.
- Persons designated in writing for the purposes of section 185 C.
- I shall desist from calling coffeetalk a troll going forward.
- Sema says SAMWU has received an undertaking from the South African Local Government Association to desist in local government's use of labour brokers and sub-contractors.
- The drugs are destined for Britain's streets.
- That way is forever destined to failure.
- Your future is destined in God to be far greater than your past! Don't let your past ruin your future.
- It was destroyed by heat exposure.
- Three homes were destroyed in the blast.
- Carlo Di Negro (Genoa, 1769-1857 ), which was destroyed during World War II.
- The only thing that should be destroyed on sight are ignorant fools like yourself.
- Rave trip your mind is detached from your body.
- Every unit of the development is detached with individual, private gardens.
- Alan Gross was detained in December 2009 while delivering.
- They have been detained by illness of Anas b.
- He was summarily detained for four days.
- After being detained without bail by the U.
- A shiny rim may be detected by stretching the affected skin.
- TNF? was detected in 100% of samples in the DIEM group.
- Connie was first detected as a tropical storm over the tropical Atlantic on August 3.
- No life has been detected on it.
- Tour buses are deterred by the gradient.
- Others would be deterred from following the way of Christ.
- Concerning atomic showdown and moreover would not be deterred as a result of associated risk psoriasis.
- The only other focus that will deter away from them will be the situation Avram Grant and his side are facing at West Ham at the moment.
- It gradually deteriorated to ruins until the new renovation.
- Our assessment is that the human rights deteriorated in 2006.
- The priesthood, I countered, seems to have deteriorated into just another job, with no moral strength to fight corruption.
- Audio tape cassets deteriorate with time due to fungus growth and other factors.
- Any person determined by NYAKPO.
- Usefulness was determined in four ways.
- As far as the rise, it will be hard to determine at this point.
- Moreover, many comets also move along in the orbits determined for them.
- Many English towns were devastated by fire in the Middle Ages.
- I am devastated for you and your family.
- I was completely devastated after being told that I will have to go for chemotherapy.
- The ugly Off the field, Nigeria's sports were devastated in the year with several ugly stories.
- Silkworm cocoons developing in a nest.
- It was developed by ARPA of the U.
- And it can develop into cancer in women.
- It is a system developed for N.
- But now he deviates from David's style.
- During my performance, I did not deviate in any way from the rehearsed set.
- You are the one deviating by devoting so much space to dwell on Muhammad's marriages.
- It's not like we've deviated to some dark corner of young popular culture or ever tried to be fashionable, really.
- A score devised by the authors.
- An individuals health problems could be identified a treatment program devised for the lifetime of the individual.
- The consistent poverty measure was devised in 1987 using indicators of deprivation based on standards of living at that time.
- Special operations were not devised with the law in mind? neither our law nor anyone else? s.
- I would rather not see this blog devolve into rupeenews vs.
- It seems devolved to an older, less imaginative style of writing.
- If therefore Terah's brother Haran had died, the duty of becoming in effect the father of Iscah and Milcah would automatically devolve upon Terah.
- On the 25th, as Admiral Struble left the fleet, command of the Fast Carrier Task Force devolved on Rear Admiral Ewen, Commander Carrier Division 1.
- I wasn't diagnosed with something new.
- She was diagnosed in July this year.
- Only 9 such patients have been diagnosed by panel members (G.
- One was diagnosed at 40, the other at 48.
- See, they claim to be dictated by the tenets of Islam.
- So the novena which Jesus dictated to St.
- The move was dictated from above.
- This will only be an addition to the main evolutionary theory as dictated in the Modern Evolutionary Synthesis as opposed to a complete revolution of the mechanisms of evolution.
- Two have died in the last year.
- She too has since died of AIDS.
- Ponies have died from overwork.
- He died on the way to hospital.
- It may differ from the current revision.
- They differ in fundamental ways.
- However, I beg to differ on few things.
- Consequently, I beg to differ with you.
- Differentiate between loneliness and solitude.
- So its kinda hard to differentiate from far.
- An overloading method must be differentiated by its argument list.
- When creation began, the One differentiated into Two - matter and spirit.
- He and his committee dug into the facts.
- Now I am dug in so deep I can't move upwards.
- They dug through public records.
- People dig for news and then share it.
- It is no accident that literary reading has diminished in recent years.
- In that case they are diminished by costs release in different standard databases.
- Notice also that the importance of these Gods diminishes with time.
- But it can not diminish from the overall picture.
- The next day, I dined at the vegan counter.
- She had come to dine with a man.
- He will not feed you, so dine on the oatmeal every night.
- The buttery cereal floss alone is to dine for.
- We don't need to dip into the edition.
- Dredge with flour and dip in beaten eggs.
- Marriages dipped to a low of just 50.
- I watched as the sun turned blood red and dip below the horizon.
- The firmware password is disabled by default.
- But we want this to be completely disabled for our button.
- Foster was not disabled from voting in support of the resolution.
- I disagree with Andrew that 65.
- You do disagree on some issues.
- Completely disagree about Jordan.
- You are welcome to disagree in the comments.
- Shortly thereafter, Jackson disappeared from public life.
- The man disappeared into the dark room.
- Pikeman's armour disappeared in the late 1650's.
- His first and fourth balls disappeared for sixes.
- Wayne has been disappointing in TC.
- Some will be disappointed by the amount of progress.
- To wrap things up, readers new and old will not be disappoint with the Civil War story arc.
- Rudd has been disappointing on a number of levels.
- However, even if disbelieved in the literal sense, The Way Back is still an engaging, old-fashioned piece of storytelling.
- When scientists are disbelieved on religious grounds, the person denying their discoveries can only be implying one of several things.
- He was honorably discharged in 1974.
- The function of law is not only discharged by protecting citizens from crime.
- The boys were discharged on their complying with the expressed wishes of the bench.
- Of Goulburn-Murray Water's 119 groundwater pumps, 69 discharge to G-MW's water supply channels.
- Valentina disclosed to Peacefmonline.
- The information was disclosed in response.
- Such information can then be shared or disclosed by that service more or less at will.
- We all deserve our privacy, so whatever you disclose on your blog is just fine by me.
- DC (Disconnect ): You were disconnected from the game.
- The disconnect between generations may have grown too.
- This merely confirms their disconnect with reality and their irrelevance.
- So we seem to have a disconnect in the system.
- We are not discouraged by developments in Europe.
- This is common is some societies and people should be discouraged from doing so.
- Sharing discouraged in training.
- It was dark and discouraging at the time, but it wasn't going to be that way for long.
- And both of these were discovered in India.
- The ice age cave was discovered by a student in 1923.
- You will discover on your own wearing the very best.
- There are large numbers of artifacts discovered at the site during the excavations.
- What are we discriminating against anyway.
- And it's illegal to discriminate on the grounds of gender,.
- I have been discriminated in the USA not because of my origin but for my sex female.
- There must be a way to discriminate between what is good and what is evil.
- This matter is discussed in Section 6.
- Discuss with your lawyer or medical doctor.
- Let us discuss about email marketing.
- Other terms can be discussed at this stage.
- Even after Israel disengaged from the Strip, nothing changed in the sea sector.
- Research gleaned and branding helps to expand the service at the same time as the bottom 20 per cent are increasingly disengaged by using smart metering, for example.
- It is easy to recognize the human ambitions when they cut relations and shed blood, even if they are disguised in ' nationalism ' and ' ethnicity ' outfits.
- Basically the standard Pop album disguised with the occasional loud guitar.
- However, disguises for those attacks were created to hide the truth.
- AHA we found the answer, it was one simple phrase that the worship leader disguised on the back of the bulletin.
- However, he said his online network of support has increased as more people have grown disillusioned with GIN.
- I consider myself liberal, and I am disillusioned by both candidates.
- Many people become disillusioned after investing a great deal of time in a church.
- No more of everything I so strongly disliked about them.
- And He dislikes for you to pass on stories and gossip, to ask too many questions, and to waste money.
- This problem is so much disliked by gamers that they named it the red ring of death.
- I like Drew because he explains his likes and dislikes in critical manner.
- Kwok was dismissed by the defendant on the ground of his disability.
- India were also dismissed for 74 by Australia at Melbourne in 2008.
- Then came diarrhoea, which was dismissed as a tummy bug.
- Miss Brodie is dismissed from the school in 1939.
- After that, he was dispatched to a local hotel.
- Dispatched from and sold by selected Amazon fashion.
- The TV was dispatched by amazon on the Monday and the carrier notified.
- This can be a copy of your original invoice that was dispatched with the handset.
- Now they dispense with the pretense.
- Most of them help him in preparing the herbs that he continues to dispense to the few people who come knocking.
- Through the merits of Christ the supernatural riches of salvation were acquired which are to be dispensed in the Subjective Redemption.
- Their mission: A swig of the drink dispensed by one Ambilikile Masapila, 76.
- Some of the people displaced by the flooding are still in tents.
- Animals have long been displaced from their natural habitats.
- The hypocracy he displaces in this article is simply breathtaking.
- Several Hill Tamils had been displaced during the 1977 violence.
- The full score is displayed on page 58.
- This love may be displayed in various forms.
- Articles are displayed by default.
- It displayed at the side of CD cover.
- A is disqualified from trying this case as a Magistrate.
- We disqualify for some Asian countries b/c my hubs maxed out on their upper age limit.
- The men were disqualified after making yet another hash of a changeover, a tediously predictable turn-of-events.
- Some are disqualified at the newspaper's discretion for a number of different reasons.
- Confidence can be disrupted by a completely new experience.
- The entire quality of life was disrupted in one sense or another.
- Traffic movement on Abdullahpur-Bypile road was disrupted for more than an hour till 10:15am.
- Earlier this week, learning at Rwathia Girls Secondary School in Kangema district was disrupted after students went on strike demanding to wear miniskirts.
- The parties dissolved in many ways.
- Her expression soon dissolved into a sad look when she recalled the moment she gave birth.
- Action on the 5th started with an enemy counterattack against Army troops north of the road, which was dissolved by automatic weapons fire.
- Crystallization: too much sugar was added to the fruit, and it was not dissolved before boiling.
- Distinguish Between Reactive vs.
- Arses must be consistently distinguished from elbows.
- U: All states can be distinguished by their different quality, just like unlike flavors.
- A senior colleague, distinguished in the field of international arbitration, Henri La Fontaine, directed the Society? s bibliographical program.
- This is the way how things are distorted by the yellow press.
- In others, her face is distorted in pain.
- The original disease picture has been distorted to a large extent.
- It distorts with the motive of derailing Sabah's efforts and frustrating the momentum of forest management reform.
- Don't be distracted by the 140-character limit.
- I am distracted from school work.
- Not a huge deal/scandal as far as errors go, but it's distracting for pedants.
- Not that this distracted in any way from an enjoyable set.
- The money distributed to the Ugandan people is not a lot.
- Water pouches have also been distributed in the affected areas.
- Right now it's being distributed by ' Neoflix ', a.
- Cache is not distributed among cluster nodes.
- But I wasn't disturbed by the bell either.
- I am deeply disturbed at seeing Mumbai react as it did.
- It sounded like a high plaintive whistle, disturbing in its sound.
- Going back with Clara, she is so disturbed with her grandmother - Lupe David (Gina Pareno) being so noisy.
- Then she dives into the hazards from 9 to 5.
- The king of dives in Sri Lanka.
- Sort of like when you go diving with a cold.
- Iva could have dived for the ball earlier.
- However, I fundamentally diverge from you on the issue of helmets.
- Among these lineages is the one that molecular data suggest was earliest to diverge in the family, the caesalpinioid tribe Cercideae.
- The young Bowker and young O'Brien were on parallel tracks that completely diverged after the war.
- The PAM 250 matrix This is appropriate for searching for alignments of sequence that have diverged by 250 PAMs, 250 mutations per 100 amino acids of sequence.
- Let that trade be diversified into several currencies and the demand for petrodollars goes way down.
- One of the nice things about stocks (as opposed to owned real estate) is that even a man of modest means can diversify away from position risk.
- I don't think for such companies to diversify in this segment is hell a big task.
- Nowadays it makes sense to own a limited partnership only if you feel the Brian Urlacher Elite Jersey need to diversify beyond stocks and bonds.
- They would be diverted to Legazpi City.
- They will not move without it and they will not be diverted from their course once they have it.
- It has years of knowledge to day diverted into the students.
- It is too soon to say whether that normal course of events will be diverted by the effects.
- It is divided into three sections.
- R13 080 divided by R1 200 is 10,9.
- They were divided between French and German troops.
- Never divided in purpose or will.
- They came away protesting that he was divorced from reality.
- However this marriage did not last, they divorce in 1978.
- Natalie, I was married to an N for twenty five years and been divorced for three.
- Shyamala Dosai of Barasat, West Bengal was divorced at 16.
- The climate is grim, dominated by winter.
- This shows that the agriculture sector dominate in terms of employment.
- He said that's how he dominated for so long and that he had a one track mind for winning.
- These trees gradually replace the dipterocarp trees that dominate at lower elevations.
- Proceeds were donated to Youthline.
- You can donate by mail, phone, or online.
- The amount donated for this purpose was $92.
- Shammy Ong May 18, 2011 13:36 I would like to donate in kind.
- It can be downloaded from the cnet link.
- It's like a link to download to the actual file.
- Pleaswe see EdgeScience Magazine issue 7, which you can easily Google and download for free.
- The song can be downloaded on Zeljko's website here.
- And the top 40? 23 of the top 40 weren't drafted by their team.
- He was drafted in 2009 by the Milwaukee Bucks with the 41st pick.
- John I migrated to Australia as I was drafted for the insane war in Vientnam, you should have done the same.
- Drafted into the first-team squad because of injury shortages at the age of 18.
- Rather than being a drag on the U.
- The consultant risks being dragged into a vicious circle.
- Check out ' look what the cat dragged in '.
- Her name was dragged through the mud.
- Comments All the color has drained from his face.
- It takes a long time for changes to show More than 30 streams and rivers drain into Lake Taupo from the catchment.
- His face was permanently drained of all colour.
- I felt emotionally drained by the last day and a half of my life.
- The coffin was draped in the Mooncoin G.
- Cena's head is draped over the apron and Punk hits him with an elbow.
- Without exception, every day we saw sunbeds with towels draped across them from 7am onwards.
- At the Cocullo Snake Festival, dating back 3000 years, live snakes are draped around a statue which is then paraded through the streets.
- A circle is drawn on the ground.
- Here are the winners, drawn from 265 votes.
- I was drawn to one of the boys.
- Draw in a line which follows this.
- The butterfly he dreamt of was.
- I continually dream about the future.
- It took years before I stopped dreaming in shades of red.
- But I dreamed for a bit and for a moment, felt hope.
- I was drenched in my own blood.
- AN EROTIC ELEMENT? Ray's work is drenched with erotic elements and he does not apologise for it.
- Our answers varied -- No, we were scuba-diving, only we forgot to change clothes; No, we were up in the sky too high and got drenched by the clouds; No, we are Argentinean pearl fishers.
- We then proceeded to get drenched at the bottom of the Devil's Throat then walk back along the riverside path to the first bus stop opposite the pink hotel.
- Or how I like to dress in winter.
- People do like dressing like this.
- On safaris, dressing for comfort is fine.
- Someone is dressed as a cardboard box.
- That feud quickly drifted into personalities.
- And the woman he loves, Yukiko, begins to drift away from him.
- Not infrequently our debates and discussions drifted to books we had read and enjoyed.
- Perhaps you drift in silence for a hour or two.
- Eight wells have been drilled in Mt.
- Where would you start? Now let's drill into the scenario a little.
- EW have had oil drilling for 40 years approved both by Labour and National.
- Even still, it would mean drilling through five miles of solid rock.
- Le Boss is drinking in the last chance saloon.
- This baby does not drink from the mother's breast.
- Of course they drink at college, most do.
- Do not drink with people you loathe.
- Our language drips with colour.
- It must have been the sweat dripping from me (no really, they probably drink the stuff).
- In some cases, the subjects had opaque dye dripped into their rear nasal cavities.
- The country drips in red, white and blue on July 4 th.
- They were driven by selfishness.
- Drive to Saadani National Park.
- The Queen learnt to drive in 1945.
- You can drive on your 17th birthday.
- Ok, that's a half truth, I spend a lot of time drooling over what I see on Pinterest.
- Not only ate it, but ate it with gusto: lips smacking, mouth open, drool at the corners of their mouths.
- I want to drool on my screen, not to throw up my bowels.
- The establishment Republicrats are drooling in their bibs over the power this gives them.
- I dropped to my knees, sobbing.
- Thanks for dropping by Christopher.
- I dropped out of elementary three.
- Leather is a common drop from most mobs.
- Attempt to drown in a kiddy pool.
- Why not fence off the beaches too? People drown at the beaches on a regular basis each year.
- The vocal was completely drowned by the deafening music and couldn't really make out what they were singing.
- Almost everyone, including Ava's semi-estranged husband, Wyatt, assumes the boy drowned after falling off the dock near their Church Island home.
- Excess pieces were dumped in the bush.
- Then, we were dumped on a deserted Island.
- The residual waste will be dumped into the sanitary landfill.
- Kim Kyung Tak who was dumped by his parents, friends and lover.
- So Mendes rang Atltico, a club easily duped into buying.
- Don't blame other people you guys were duped by Murray.
- Um, I usually don't dwell on effects.
- This week we dwell in Romans 6.
- That the Creator would take on human flesh and dwell among us.
- They would be sure to get free to the world and dwell with the Dhamma.
- By the early 19th century it had dwindled to almost nothing.
- The calls have dwindled in number quite drastically now, I maybe get called once a month or so.
- Leftism, crime, and poverty would dwindle into virtually nothing.
- The firm had been in the hands of the receiver for 9 months &; the workforce had dwindled from 240 to 57.