- There's a streak of yellow in ' em.
- That's a yellow for the skipper.
- Some are yellow with black spots.
- They have lots of yellow on them.
- I had English in school for 8 years.
- We spoke Olde English as a language.
- My main goal is learn english with it.
- So get over it - thats English for you.
- Each is both active and passive in turn.
- At best they are passive tools.
- We can not be passive about this.
- The connection of the passive with? of the subject (cf.
- Also, I would be remiss in not.
- And it would be frankly remiss of her.
- The article is remiss for not discussing this aspect.
- I've been a bit remiss on the posts lately.
- Very spacious with good amenities.
- The room is pretty spacious for the price.
- The eternity pool is spacious in a beautifully landscaped setting.
- They were much smaller than A &; B blocks but pretty spacious by HK, non-government, standards.
- I've been sober for six months.
- I shall be sober in the morning.
- She was sober at that point in time.
- Mell claims that she was sober on this night.
- They weren't satisfying for me.
- That's not very satisfying to me.
- But, nothing jubilant or satisfying about it.
- To me that's equally satisfying in a different way.
- Yes, war is evil in all aspects.
- It must be evil for evil? s sake.
- These people are evil to the core.
- He's the least evil of our choices.
- Interrresting dynamic in play here.
- It changes the dynamic between persons.
- It's flexible and dynamic with no targeting.
- I think that's the new dynamic for artists.