- Whether by life or by death, he will be magnified in our bodies.
- The magnetic fields of such collapsed stars are magnified along with the density to strengths millions of millions of times that of Earth.
- It is an eye opener for me, their problems do nt go away they only magnify as the years go on especially if there is a woman willing to take their ' issues ' on.
- It is maintained by Uli Sattler.
- UOM will be maintained in such sequences.
- Students ' attendance is strictly maintained at RTCs.
- It has not been adequately maintained for many years.
- THE JUDGMENT IS MADE BY PEOPLE.
- So it's a match made in heaven.
- Still, it all made for good TV.
- Pakistan is what we make of it.
- Service not managed by the DHB.
- I managed to film a section of it.
- Any achievement can be managed in increments.
- For a few days we managed with arum (kachu) and its leaves.
- The impact manifested in two forms.
- Membership is often manifested by differences in dress andlife style.
- The heat coming from the water can also cause damage to the capillaries, which can manifest as redness in the skin.
- I guess this manifested into pretty much every area of my life as well as not having any women around me either.
- We will not be manipulated by force.
- Losses can be manipulated in balance sheets no less than profits.
- But it would seem that their plight is being cynically manipulated for ulterior political reasons.
- You want to begin with balls you can manipulate with at least some dexterity and work on those first.
- The exercise marred by multiple hitches.
- Every corner of this world that we are living in is marred with stress.
- Now, after four years, we love each other as on our first year of marriage, and our happiness has not been marred for a single second.
- But as we've already shown in this series, the BMJ report is marred from the get-go by false statements that undercut this claim against Wakefield.
- The political process and changing the reality have to march in lock-step.
- Armies train by marching to a beat, for instance.
- I'd ready to march on Canberra.
- Castro marched into Havana on January 9,1959, and became Cuba's new leader.
- It was an era marked by disaster fears.
- It is now paved and marked with a sign.
- These are marked on the map and on descriptions.
- She had to mark in the weekends all the time.
- DEC sent this machine to market in 1965.
- Even in a doctor's office you are being marketed to.
- Market for listed Envoy Textile Ltd.
- Entering that market with an English-only product is a recipe for failure.
- I am married to Sam for 7 yrs now.
- I'd actually also getting married in end of Agu.
- Even if I got married at 58, fine.
- More people will marry for true love.
- He's a troll masquerading as a journalist imo.
- Innumerable inhuman practices, masquerading under the guise of religion, abound.
- Nor is it for someone that thinks social impact investing is masquerading at a U$50 million foundation or suiting up, sitting in an air-conditioned office in Washington D.
- Two million Muslims massacred in Baghdad.
- These Jews were crammed into ghettos, deprived of rights and property and massacred by elite killing squads.
- The shooting evoked memories of the 1999 massacre at Columbine High School in Littleton, also a Denver suburb.
- She has a spirit worthy to match with mine.
- But the Blue Tigers lost that match by 2-0.
- Your details will be matched against those held on record.
- Select the one best match to you.
- I don't think it matters to much.
- It doesn't matter in the slightest.
- All of this matters for the future.
- It really doesn't matter at this point.
- Some say he is not matured in lanken politics.
- They can then mature into different kinds of new regenerated cells.
- Both species mature at around 15 years of age.
- You think,? I? m obviously maturing as a Christian!?, and are tempted to drop into conversations that,? Yes, I was in Ezekiel 47 this morning.
- What does that mean for your U.
- I'd not sure what you mean by that.
- What does freedom mean to you? A.
- I often wonder what this will mean in the furture.
- We are measured by our own tools.
- It is measured in values gained.
- Self Efficacy was measured with a 7-item scale developed by Bandura A.
- You make a purchase, it is clearly recorded and measured against your bank account.
- So, instead of meddling with the nose, we'll address the primary factor.
- TDs are meddling in local affairs.
- But I feel her voice has not been challenged by any particular song here, and I hope that she gets to show her range by meddling into different territories of melodic journey in the future.
- This may be mediated by a direct or indirect effect.
- The Dutch embassy or consulate can assist you by: mediating between you and the hospital.
- In the case of the employee level, the effects were mediated through environmental teamwork.
- He said since the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) had offered to mediate in the APGA crisis that he would sheathe his sword and wait for time.
- I meditate on the word day and night.
- We need to have some wisdom in order to sit down and meditate in the first place.
- Meditate for what anybody presume, and exactly you have assume it all.
- Is it as rewarding and worthy of investing your time in absorbing and meditating upon? Of course.
- In an earlier meeting with Gen.
- First we met in the mid of 1967-68.
- They met at the same Communion table.
- Karunanidhi holding TESO meet on Wednesday.
- A few even melts in your hands.
- I simply invites a kind of melting into the heart.
- On his watch, plants died, pipes leaked and spatulas were left to melt on the hotplate.
- And my heart melts at the thought of him taking public transport.
- This is only mentioned in passing in Dr.
- This is mentioned by many historians.
- No trauma is mentioned on the skeletons.
- Ghadiry Imam Khomeini mentioned to him that Ayt.
- We've been merged with the buyouts.
- Figure 4-8 shows an example of nested spawning and merging in reverse sequence.
- Once the vm architecture has been finalised the new compiler will be merged to it.
- As the A914 and A919 meet merge of Leuchars, take the B945 to Tayport Camber Sands, East Sussex This vast beach with marram grass-topped dunes is a stunner - its looks favoured by camera crews.
- Outside I was mesmerized by the snow around us.
- He's well respected throughout the world of football and he was mesmerizing for us.
- Having said that, there is something mesmerizing about her.
- He is invited backstage and is mesmerized into becoming a psychotic killer.
- A good number migrated to Corinth.
- I just migrated from Vonage to Voip.
- They hadn't migrated in generations.
- Between January and April each year enormous numbers of wildebeest migrate into the area following the.
- Investing in properties is one alternative that comes to mind in a low-interest environment.
- Am I completely wrong? Never mind about God.
- But, I don't mind at all--he loves to cook and I appreciate it.
- God has granted brain and mind to us.
- My maid have been mingling with other maids.
- Appetizers were passed as guests mingled in an open field on the farm.
- But after 24 hours like the locals, you may not even be aware of the sound as it mingles into the background.
- In Bujumbura's Asian quarter, those of Omani origin mingle alongside those with ancestors from Yemen or Pakistan.
- Looking away or making intermittent eye contact may be misinterpreted as a sign that you are not telling the truth.
- But it is unnecessary and perhaps could be misinterpreted for the judge to post the decision to these three people.
- So with all due respect to you, I will continue to read with maximum charity, and to stick up for those who I feel are potentially being misinterpreted in ways that impugn their essential character.
- Some of you are fools who have been misled by your emotions.
- Doctors in training and elsewhere, might be misled into believing that since spinal anesthesia with a 22 gauge cutting needle, utilizing 12.
- This week Pfizer, who acquired Wyeth in 2009, agreed to settle a class-action lawsuit by former Wyeth shareholders claiming they were misled about Pristiq's risks, for $67.
- Why do people buy locked phones? There are many reasons why people buy phones locked by phone network operators, but the chief one is that customers are being misled on many different levels.
- But there's something missing from THE WAY.
- There's lots missing in this guide.
- The deadline was missed by less than an hour.
- The only thing missing for me is a.
- I was a very loved child, but I was also wildly misunderstood by many, myself included.
- The falsification of this information will be used to make all nations believe that their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries and misinterpreted.
- It can be mixed with brown rice.
- He also mixes in a changeup (12.
- It was just cooked seafood mixed into heated pre-made sauce, in soggy soft pasta.
- Mix on medium-low speed until creamy, scraping down the bowl with a rubber spatula as you work.
- But chances are your most disengaged employees do spend a lot of time moaning at one another and making life pretty difficult for the engaged employees.
- I love that we get to run and to chat and to moan in commiseration when we reach THE HILL THAT NEVER ENDS.
- I was actually talking about an adult moaning to the nanny state.
- I see plenty of complaining and moaning from the economics community, but very little proactive planning or staking out a direction.
- The most you can do is to grant a licence that is subject to being withdrawn or modified at any time.
- System bags can not be modified by the application.
- AcknowledgeURL? Modified in JDF 1.
- All those things could be modified for minimal cash.
- The second play that we have prepared is about a boy who is molested by his uncle.
- A girl was molested on Monday as she was returning home from a party at a bar located in Guwahati's Post Office area.
- Pleaded guilty to molesting under age children.
- This can be monitored by blood tests.
- ClearFX solves that by monitoring for you automatically around the clock.
- The Mars rovers are not monitored in real-time.
- Trigger warnings help me monitor on what level I'll allow myself to be exposed to oppression today.
- Some aren't motivated by either.
- This will motivate in a formal way our assertion that we must condition on L.
- The players need to be motivated for them to perform.
- Workers tend to be motivated to the point when they receive their wages.
- For James antenna is mounted on the Gold Coast.
- In the same year the entartete Kunst exhibition was mounted in Munich.
- Detail of magnet mounted to side of wheel rim.
- The anti-Communist Right of the Party bitterly opposed the conspiracy theory that Evatt mounted at the Petrov Royal Commission.
- Even the South mourned for Lincoln, its former enemy.
- Suffer me only to weep - to mourn with thee.
- They have never allowed us to mourn in peace.
- If you seriously would mourn over the loss of a dog the way you would over losing a child.
- I move to the beat of the island.
- Let us and then move from there.
- She then moved into her apartment.
- I move in some high level Repub.
- He says he is mulling over a ' 13 bid for Mayor, but US Attorney is a powerful post.
- I have been mulling on this question for a week now.
- As part of new austerity measures, Athens is mulling for the first time the taboo issue of dismissing full-time civil servants.
- Remember anything multiplied by zero is zero.
- To be pathogenic, a bacterium must be able to multiply in host tissue.
- This principle multiplies like frisky rabbits do when we bring our illusion of control and apply it to goal setting: I will make a million dollars in a year.
- After all, per capita consumption levels multiply with population size to determine our total resource consumption.
- He then mused about finding a cheaper way.
- I genuinely have mused on this issue and so I thrown it open.
- Ann's Gichocho I often can't help but muse to myself that much of our work here at Dignitas involves playing the long game.
- Then he would go away hating and cursing the whole sex, and she would calmly add his scalp to her string, while she mused upon the bitter day that Col.
- Cow Cow Blues mutated into Ray Charles ' Mess Around.
- As Kaur's death it was mutated in favour of Mst.
- Energy can mutate from one type to another as it passes through the whole of Samsara.
- The disease could have been born in this place, when an existing fungus mutated among the trees.
- Muttering to yourself if having a job is really all that worth it.
- Paul quailed under the look the Head gave him, and started to mutter about it being nothing.
- Wild Card Race If you're a New York Yankees fan, then you're muttering in disbelief at their abysmal collapse.
- And Democrats already are muttering among themselves that this is not the time for tax reduction.