Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE in /var/www/lingohelp.me/preheader.php on line 18
Prepositions after Adjectives
- Yes, smoke is bad for the body.
- And they are in how bad of shape.
- Weather turns bad in the evening.
- Don't feel bad about the Earth.
- Bare of self adornments and pretensions.
- Please bare in mind I'd no expert - far from it.
- Bare with me, it's a bit wordy.
- The facts are laid bare for the reader.
- Being barefoot in warm weather.
- Walking barefoot on cool grass.
- I love running barefoot through the grass and digging in rich soil.
- Otherwise, they may end up going barefoot for real.
- It was the most basic of events.
- It is really basic to the debate.
- All mathematics are basic in the model.
- I created the basic for the track.
- It is beautiful in the feather.
- It's beautiful with or without air.
- The tankini top is beautiful on.
- She is beautiful for being bed.
- They're not beholden to the IMF and the ECB.
- They're close-minded ideologues with bylines -- and beholden for traffic.
- It is beholden on them to now get their act together and pull their heads out of their arses.
- Beloved by nature equal in age.
- To be accepted and beloved of a ruler.
- You must be very beloved to Allah.
- Aicha Dear Beloved In one United God,.
- They looked bemused by my arrival.
- I am a little bemused at the euro crisis.
- He looked as baffled and bemused as the rest of us.
- I don't understand what you're bemused about.
- But that pest is BENEFICIAL to CORN.
- QE2 was far more beneficial for the U.
- Hope this is beneficial in some way.
- It is entirely beneficial as an alternative.
- Bereft of life, it rests in peace.
- I understand that the Palestinians are bereft at his loss - although I despised him.
- Best Australian story Bereft by Chris Womersley $24.
- The Jewish people are bereft in a way few faiths have ever been in history.
- That was big in the blow-up inning.
- They aren't that big of a deal.
- Think Big for a modern generation.
- Thats the one thing i'd big on.
- Johnny was not bitter about it.
- It can be bitter at the moment.
- Ditto the blonde best bitter in the U.
- The end could be bitter for both.
- Straight from bizarre to wierd.
- But just to keep things bizarre in L.
- It was bizarre for many reasons.
- There's one more example of interfaith discrimination, possibly the most bizarre of all.
- Firstly, it was black in color.
- Need to fight black with black.
- Patches of black on the orange.
- I had my hair black for 2 years.
- These are bleak for Mr Cameron.
- The show is kind of bleak in this sense.
- You brighten my bleakest of days.
- It really is rather bleak at the moment, as far as I see it.
- We may be honestly blind to it.
- He became blind in his old age.
- Her eyes were blind from crying.
- I've been that blind for 4 years.
- Will it look blue in color? No.
- The same with blue for up/down.
- A soft blue with a hint of grey.
- Blue on Blue - A friendly-fire kill.
- Nothing new or bold in his plan.
- We must be bold with the truth.
- Use your Ink Bold for 2X for gas.
- Check out the bold on the judge.
- I'd bored after a couple of songs.
- I get so bored at home on my own.
- As for cricket, I'd bored by it.
- I've never got bored during my classes.
- Boring for a reason, of course.
- They are ugly and boring to me.
- It would be boring in the extreme.
- Even that is boring after a time.
- I thought it was brave of them.
- Be bold and brave in your love.
- Please be brave for your child.
- There's nothing brave about necessity.
- Things are still bright for Kos.
- It's real bright in that doorway.
- His face is bright with respect.
- The brightest of these is Procyon.
- It was brilliant in its simplicity.
- Mac is brilliant at this trick.
- My sister is brilliant for Maths.
- He was brilliant with his hands.
- I tick White British in the boxes.
- British for whose good fortune we pray?
- British took the side of the Moors.
- I consider myself very European and more British at heart.
- He isn't so broad in the flesh.
- The audience was the broadest of groupings.
- It seems too complex and very broad for me.
- The brushwork is broad to the point of slapdash.
- More people are bullish on stocks.
- Marino is very bullish about Africa.
- Which is bullish for London property.
- I'd very bullish in what we're doing.
- SING MUCH, Get BUSY with things.
- Keeping public busy in non-issues.
- It was still busy at noon time.
- It said: I'd too busy for this.