- Our dogs are calm in our house.
- But I can't be calm about this.
- It didn't seem very calm for the baby.
- Nigerians should be calm with him.
- They are candid about this goal.
- Men generally are not candid in sexual matters.
- Read on as he gets candid with TSA.
- Read on, SRK gets candid on the movie &; Yash Chopra.
- Ambulatory - Capable of walking.
- I feel capable in that capacity.
- Careful about what you wish for.
- Careful with allergies, though.
- Be careful of the hole, though.
- Be very careful in your research.
- He talks careless about your wife.
- You must not be careless with them.
- I was a bit careless in my wording.
- Those in loss are careless of life.
- It was catastrophic for the nation.
- Those are the ones that are catastrophic to an organization.
- Nor is sea level rise catastrophic in longer term records.
- The nation's fiscal condition will become catastrophic with trillion dollar deficits continuing for years to come.
- But they are cautious about it.
- Be cautious in making a decision.
- We have to be cautious of that.
- Be cautious with online purchases.
- It was like Celtic in the 00/01 season.
- I'd complimenting Celtic for their game and tactics.
- Congratulations to Celtic on the win.
- We offloaded centurions alongside LSD Empire Celtic at Port Said.
- It's central to the point in hand.
- The house is very central in Dundalk.
- AC3 has been bug central for me.
- It will reach Mumbai Central at 00.
- I'd not 100% certain of the format.
- But one thing I am certain about.
- Nothing's certain in the world.
- Make certain to medical doctor.
- It was quite challenging for Mr.
- The most challenging of these is slavery.
- It's very challenging in that aspect.
- This task may seem very challenging to most people.
- Character is what is characteristic of us.
- Osteoclasts were not characteristic for Paget's disease of bone.
- The animal characters look fab and are really characteristic in a cheeky kind of way.
- Taste, flavor and fragrance of mango is very characteristic to the same.
- A partnership as such is not chargeable to income tax.
- In this case, the GST is chargeable on $300.
- Instruments chargeable with duty 3.
- Rent Reviews - 50 % of the fees chargeable under lettings 4.
- He can be charming in conversation too.
- But he is still charming to me.
- There is something very charming about that.
- They were both charming with very soft voices.
- That is what is cheap in China.
- Cheaper for me to sell it than.
- He was cheap at half the price.
- For me, I don't go cheap on bras.
- Anlide, chief of Ceneoil Dobtha.
- Peter, acknowledged as chief among the apostles.
- O'Donnelly is cited anciently as a chief in Inishowen.
- These three are chief amongst devas and humans: Illuminators, preaching Dhamma, Opening the door to the Deathless, They free many people from bondage.
- Chilling in Steve's Arsenal tee// 3.
- The water was chilling with cold.
- Butterbean chilling on her cycle.
- Chilling at home -- the highway A quick chai and greetings.
- So Taiwanese are Chinese in nature.
- This is probably Chinese for you hahaha.
- The Chinese as a people are: 1.
- I made him speak Chinese to me, it was great.
- It is chock-full of great stuff.
- The main road was chock-full with burnt vehicles and debris.
- Kersey sassistance aftermoster the coniferst aboutt on a newborn employ, he chock-full by cornetist Park on Sundayperiod to burnge his radiophone pimprove at the barbecue apartment.
- America is Christian in name only.
- Thanks Christian for the assist.
- I am a Christian with a Muslim home.
- Marx was a Christian by upbringing.
- Be wise and circumspect in storing cash at home.
- Got ta be circumspect about those stats.
- DS should be more circumspect with such news reports.
- MEDIA MUST BE CIRCUMSPECT ON ISSUES BORDERING ON STATE SECURITY.
- Given the means, people clean up.
- Clean with fine abrasive paper.
- It wasn't so clean in the past.
- Keeping it clean for 10 + years.
- I made that clear to my OB-GYN.
- Some were clear from the start.
- All these are clear in the Bible.
- I said I'd steered clear of it.
- You are very clever in English.
- DPM is quite clever with backups.
- Ryan Air are very clever at this.
- We have to be clever about this.
- That was close To Zero as well.
- At least the store is close by.
- It was pretty close in the end.
- He was close with all his kids.
- Augustine's closed for lack of funding.
- Its closed to Dhaka University.
- It whispers closed in his wake.
- The dollar closed on Friday at US65.
- I am clueless about the solution.
- I am clueless as to what to do.
- He also is clueless on history.
- I was clueless to independent living.
- And it gets cold in the winter.
- I've had a cold for a few days.
- Also, have a cold at the moment.
- Hope you stay cold on the ship.
- Get comfortable with discomfort.
- It's comfortable in the static.
- Do what is comfortable for you.
- He looked comfortable on the ball.
- I used calm, comforting tone too.
- That is very comforting for us all.
- There's something comforting about it.
- It's therapeutic and comforting in all respect.
- CONDITION Commensurate with age &; use.
- The punishment is not commensurate to the crime.
- To inspire the necessary support to tackle a problem of the scale of climate change will require a vision that is commensurate in scale.
- Pitt's first commercial for No.
- I have a national commercial in Austria.
- Now imagine that commercial with the word asterisk.
- And he's ending the commercial on a downer.
- I am very committed to staying.
- Wot crime have i committed by that statement.
- You will need to stay committed for finding the cheapest auto insurance.
- Your country has been too committed in Iraq.
- Typhoid is not common in the U.
- It is common for the southern parts of the.
- It is a name common to all of us.
- Gossip was common among the women.
- It's commonplace in the workplace.
- It is commonplace for bloggers.
- Such traits are commonplace among Muslims living in the West.
- And maybe they'll be commonplace on the street too.
- Comparable to Johnny Appleseed.
- This is comparable with the percentage seen.
- It is comparable in size to Nigeria.
- The Doing Business indicators are comparable across 183 economies.
- He is compassionate towards all.
- He is compassionate towards all.
- Be compassionate with your partner.
- I am compassionate in the face of hatred.
- It is compatible with the Fire.
- Also compatible for Crossfire/SLI setup.
- It is compatible to her as we observed.
- I hope they look more compatible in action.
- I am competent in the language.
- Pick the niche you're competent at.
- It would have been competent for Mr.
- They'd feel more competent with less features, less clutter.
- Competitive in terms of pricing.
- So pricing should be competitive with the DZire.
- It has been competitive for about 18 months.
- Stop being competitive on the road.
- But don't be complacent about this bill.
- You can't be complacent in hockey.
- I'd going to get complacent with where I am.
- From complacent to feeling better to specific.
- They are complementary to each other.
- Complementary in pink and grey.
- The staff were complementary rather than competitive.
- It was also decided that it will be complementary of the New.
- Complete with a heart-shaped spot.
- No top ten is complete without Van.
- CXC/GCE O/L -- complete in 4yrs 2.
- They are complete by themselves.
- It's a bit more complex for me.
- To examine something complex in detail.
- Not getting too complex with the details.
- Human vision is the most complex of all sensory systems.
- This is compliant with the JSR too.
- I sent my compliant to TSA and.
- We will not be compliant in our demise.
- Ndemo, it is possible to be fully compliant by July 2012.
- It is too complicated for them.
- Things got complicated in the past.
- Its all complicated by the fact that I have M.
- This is less complicated with the EDW LTS.
- Very complimentary to card sorting.
- She is complimentary of that staff.
- They were both very complimentary about my work.
- Both are complimentary for guests of the house.
- I enjoy making science comprehensible to the general reader.
- Much less does it know that the universe is comprehensible in this or that way.
- There is in nature a subordination of genera and species comprehensible by us.
- Nirvana is not comprehensible for those who have not attained it.
- Its quite comprehensive in its depth.
- It was too comprehensive of a list to memorise.
- I went to my local comprehensive with people from all backgrounds.
- It is amazingly comprehensive for a single volume.
- English is compulsory for all students.
- It is not compulsory in Hinduism.
- Ghusl became compulsory at night.
- Zakat is not compulsory on immature.
- And I am concerned about them.
- But I'd also concerned as a parent.
- I was a bit concerned at that stage.
- I'd still concerned by the price.
- Section 15-Delivery Concurrent with Payment.
- That sentence is concurrent to the sentence Leon imposed this morning.
- Such as grand finales of a theme concurrent in the piece.
- It became a too big concurrent for wood industry.
- But it can not be conditional on fantasy.
- Funding is conditional upon access approval.
- Oh and the fact that his support and love is conditional to $ too.
- No fast (Roza) is conditional for MUSTAHAB or NAFL I'tikaaf.
- Conducive to the exchange of folk artists.
- The atmosphere is just not conducive for work.
- These are definitely conducive in building ethnic amity.
- Wear what you feel confident in.
- She was so confident of the out-come.
- He's confident about the wager.
- I'd pretty confident with my putter.
- I am very confused with it all.
- She feels confused about Jacob.
- I'd very, very confused by this.
- She was very confused as to what it was.
- I see nothing confusing about this.
- I'd sorry if it's confusing as a result.
- Everything is confusing at this age.
- That's confusing by anyone's standards.
- The pad should be congruent with the mouse.
- We then say that M is congruent to a modulo n.
- Be congruent in tone and words.
- Two triangles with two equal sides and equal included angles are congruent by some theorem or another -- you look it up.
- Stay Connected With Colleagues.
- Not connected to internet also.
- Stay connected for more gadget.
- All the wires a connected in order i.
- She was highly conscious of that.
- Now, I'd more conscious about it.
- I need to be conscious in knowing I am.
- I was quite conscious at the time.
- Consequent upon this, it made the rounds that Dr.
- It added that the murder was consequent to this.
- Married accommodation consequent on marriage.
- The title of the poem, by the way, is ' numba nisa mama ' (I, consequent of you).
- It's fairly conservative in that way.
- It was conservative with a small c.
- There's nothing conservative about our game.
- Hoover was a conservative on monetary policy.
- Be considerate of other guests.
- Be considerate to other water users.
- Be considerate towards him and don't interfere.
- The fan is very considerate in cinema modes.
- Consistent with this finding, B.
- Be consistent in your formatting.
- And be consistent across the web site.
- I'd like Sabi to be consistent at 1.
- For Methodists this is consonant with EDEV.
- The Judicial Decisions of Courts of Justice, consonant to one another in the Series and Successions of Time.
- It is the most consonant of the imperfect intervals.
- Conspicuous by his absence is Rocky.
- This is conspicuous in Roy's polemic.
- COTS was conspicuous for its absence.
- Conspicuous among them is the USA.
- I've been constant in doing this.
- Be constant for ideal benefits.
- Water levels remained constant at 0.
- The constant over egging of the pudding.
- He was contemporary with Solomon.
- Also I found nothing contemporary in the pictures.
- He was one of the contemporary to Lord Chaitanya.
- He was a senior contemporary of Buddhaghosa.
- It is demeaning and contemptuous of women.
- Let self glorification be something contemptuous to you.
- The whole tone of it is contemptuous towards the publishing industry in general and literature in particular.
- Sad but well, serve me right for being so contemptuous about the distance.
- And you are not content with it.
- And he's very content in his service.
- All content on this blog is the.
- It means content for various media.
- A thing that is contingent in its nature establishes the fact of a non-contingent existence.
- UKIP chances to elect MP's is assisted by the Lib Dem collapse The above table is contingent of 40% of Lib Dem voters defecting to Labour, which is a given in the current political environment.
- Problem #2 is contingent on problem #1.
- An event which is contingent to us is certain to God by his ordination.
- It is continuous with the brain.
- Conscience is analog or continuous in nature.
- Time really is not continuous for her.
- Screening of patients was continuous throughout the study period of six months.
- This sounds contradictory to me.
- But it also reads contradictory in places.
- A(ca) is true contradictory of 3 Then 5.
- Those numbers are also contradictory with each others.
- Every list is controversial in away.
- It's controversial for a good reason.
- They win the most controversial of decisions.
- Nothing controversial to this point.
- Not so convenient for the cast.
- It just seems too convenient to me.
- MRT is very convenient in Singapore.
- Very convenient with all the shops around.
- Its the language most of as are conversant with.
- She is conversant in basic French.
- These companies are well conversant about web optimization.
- In fact a number of ISPs are not even conversant on the issue.
- And here's what I am convinced of.
- I remain convinced by both of them.
- I certainly am convinced about GW.
- I was more convinced after hearing myself talk.
- They are not convincing in any way.
- Mary Anne sounds convincing to me.
- Pitt is utterly convincing as the Mr.
- It didn't take much convincing for me to agree.
- And I'd finally cool with that.
- Snug in winter, cool in summer.
- So don't be too cool for school.
- Ain't nothing cool about thugs.
- She joined this cooperative in 2005.
- Rogers was very co-operative with us.
- But he has been cooperative for the first few days.
- Both should be adopted for the cooperative to another.
- Perhaps I am incorrect in this.
- You are correct about one thing.
- Your opinion is only correct for you.
- He is correct on BC's approach.
- Not all deans are corrupt in Spain.
- From the corrupt to the honest.
- But he ended up as the most corrupt of all.
- We are made corrupt by education.
- It will be less costly for you.
- Which are extremely costly in Ca.
- It's costly to the taxpayer (ie.
- But it'll be too costly with present technology.
- They are counter-productive to U.
- It's really counterproductive for all of them.
- It's actually counter-productive in W's forum.
- No, I don't think it becomes counterproductive at some point.
- I've done it countless of times.
- Tracts are countless in number, and a large share of them are worthless.
- This made for countless near misses.
- We don't remember the countless times those without it are wrong.
- She was courteous to her elders.
- Remain courteous in all circumstances.
- Other Tips: Be courteous at all times.
- Respect the Venue Be courteous of your host and their business operation.
- Others are coy about who they use.
- ANNA HENDERSON: But he's remaining coy on the details.
- Oh you two -- stop playing so coy with each other.
- There's no point in being coy in times like these.
- She was very cozy with big oil.
- So cozy in fact that it is hard to leave.
- It's not our job to cozy up to power.
- Quiet and cozy for a long night chat and drink with friends.
- There's nothing crazy about it.
- All these films I go crazy for.
- Then get crazy with the frosting.
- Crazy in love with it actually.
- Get creative about finding a mentor.
- It is creative as well as responsive.
- Scary and creative at the same time.
- How to be creative by Hugh MacLeod.
- It gets nice and crispy on both sides.
- The phyllo was nice and crispy without being overly oily.
- The phyllo was nice and crispy without being overly oily.
- Roast them for 15-20 minutes until soft inside and crispy at the edges.
- It was not being critical of anybody.
- He was critical to each one of them.
- Repair is critical for the environment.
- This is critical in the integration.
- The lake was crowded with canoes.
- It was beyond crowded in there.
- It may be very crowded on sunny days.
- It got pretty crowded at times.
- This event was crucial to the Nazis.
- That is very crucial for the team.
- Crucial in moving mankind forward.
- His loose forwards combo is crucial as well as his No9 and 10.
- He was also cruel to the Irish.
- Still, it was a little cruel of you.
- Humiliation is cruel in any form.
- SK death will also be cruel for JS.
- It meant a total crushing of vanity.
- Also, I detected noise throughout the series and some annoying crushing in the black colors.
- OK well, first, I guess this means I have to end my crushing on you LOL -- because that might be wrong.
- I'd sure that the crowds are pretty crushing at that time of year.
- We are culpable for our actions.
- Both are culpable in this sorry state.
- A worker found culpable of an offence may also be demoted.
- We are all culpable to some degree.
- I was curious about the change.
- Curious as to what others think.
- I was curious to study all these.
- I am curious on his background.
- The current in the East River, N.
- I stay current with the dentist.
- Stay current on industry trends.
- Also current at rated conditions.
- Tipping is customary for good service.
- As usual and customary in good F.
- Head hunting was customary with them in the old days.
- Paying for teaching was not customary at that time.
- She looked cute in the T-shirt.
- SuperNezumi Sooo cute with the wig.
- They are cute for all of one minute.
- It looks really cute on her though.
- Yes, I'd cynical about that admission.
- You're cynical of it - not skeptical.
- But to be cynical in these times seems to me inappropriate.
- Yea, so pardon me for being cynical for those reasons.