- They are candid about this goal.
- Men generally are not candid in sexual matters.
- Read on as he gets candid with TSA.
- Read on, SRK gets candid on the movie &; Yash Chopra.
- Ambulatory - Capable of walking.
- I feel capable in that capacity.
- Careful about what you wish for.
- Careful with allergies, though.
- Be careful of the hole, though.
- Be very careful in your research.
- He talks careless about your wife.
- You must not be careless with them.
- I was a bit careless in my wording.
- Those in loss are careless of life.
- But they are cautious about it.
- Be cautious in making a decision.
- We have to be cautious of that.
- Be cautious with online purchases.
- It's central to the point in hand.
- The house is very central in Dundalk.
- AC3 has been bug central for me.
- It will reach Mumbai Central at 00.
- I'd not 100% certain of the format.
- But one thing I am certain about.
- Nothing's certain in the world.
- Make certain to medical doctor.
- It was quite challenging for Mr.
- The most challenging of these is slavery.
- It's very challenging in that aspect.
- This task may seem very challenging to most people.
- A partnership as such is not chargeable to income tax.
- In this case, the GST is chargeable on $300.
- Instruments chargeable with duty 3.
- Rent Reviews - 50 % of the fees chargeable under lettings 4.
- He can be charming in conversation too.
- But he is still charming to me.
- There is something very charming about that.
- They were both charming with very soft voices.
- That is what is cheap in China.
- Cheaper for me to sell it than.
- He was cheap at half the price.
- For me, I don't go cheap on bras.
- Chilling in Steve's Arsenal tee// 3.
- The water was chilling with cold.
- Butterbean chilling on her cycle.
- Chilling at home -- the highway A quick chai and greetings.
- So Taiwanese are Chinese in nature.
- This is probably Chinese for you hahaha.
- The Chinese as a people are: 1.
- I made him speak Chinese to me, it was great.
- America is Christian in name only.
- Thanks Christian for the assist.
- I am a Christian with a Muslim home.
- Marx was a Christian by upbringing.
- Given the means, people clean up.
- Clean with fine abrasive paper.
- It wasn't so clean in the past.
- Keeping it clean for 10 + years.
- I made that clear to my OB-GYN.
- Some were clear from the start.
- All these are clear in the Bible.
- I said I'd steered clear of it.
- You are very clever in English.
- DPM is quite clever with backups.
- Ryan Air are very clever at this.
- We have to be clever about this.
- That was close To Zero as well.
- At least the store is close by.
- It was pretty close in the end.
- He was close with all his kids.
- I am clueless about the solution.
- I am clueless as to what to do.
- He also is clueless on history.
- I was clueless to independent living.
- And it gets cold in the winter.
- I've had a cold for a few days.
- Also, have a cold at the moment.
- Hope you stay cold on the ship.
- Get comfortable with discomfort.
- It's comfortable in the static.
- Do what is comfortable for you.
- He looked comfortable on the ball.
- CONDITION Commensurate with age &; use.
- The punishment is not commensurate to the crime.
- To inspire the necessary support to tackle a problem of the scale of climate change will require a vision that is commensurate in scale.
- Pitt's first commercial for No.
- I have a national commercial in Austria.
- Now imagine that commercial with the word asterisk.
- And he's ending the commercial on a downer.
- Typhoid is not common in the U.
- It is common for the southern parts of the.
- It is a name common to all of us.
- Gossip was common among the women.
- It's commonplace in the workplace.
- It is commonplace for bloggers.
- Such traits are commonplace among Muslims living in the West.
- And maybe they'll be commonplace on the street too.
- Comparable to Johnny Appleseed.
- This is comparable with the percentage seen.
- It is comparable in size to Nigeria.
- The Doing Business indicators are comparable across 183 economies.
- He is compassionate towards all.
- He is compassionate towards all.
- Be compassionate with your partner.
- I am compassionate in the face of hatred.
- It is compatible with the Fire.
- Also compatible for Crossfire/SLI setup.
- It is compatible to her as we observed.
- I hope they look more compatible in action.
- I am competent in the language.
- Pick the niche you're competent at.
- It would have been competent for Mr.
- They'd feel more competent with less features, less clutter.
- Competitive in terms of pricing.
- So pricing should be competitive with the DZire.
- It has been competitive for about 18 months.
- Stop being competitive on the road.
- But don't be complacent about this bill.
- You can't be complacent in hockey.
- I'd going to get complacent with where I am.
- From complacent to feeling better to specific.
- They are complementary to each other.
- Complementary in pink and grey.
- The staff were complementary rather than competitive.
- It was also decided that it will be complementary of the New.
- Complete with a heart-shaped spot.
- No top ten is complete without Van.
- CXC/GCE O/L -- complete in 4yrs 2.
- They are complete by themselves.
- It's a bit more complex for me.
- To examine something complex in detail.
- Not getting too complex with the details.
- Human vision is the most complex of all sensory systems.
- This is compliant with the JSR too.
- I sent my compliant to TSA and.
- We will not be compliant in our demise.
- Ndemo, it is possible to be fully compliant by July 2012.
- It is too complicated for them.
- Things got complicated in the past.
- Its all complicated by the fact that I have M.
- This is less complicated with the EDW LTS.
- Very complimentary to card sorting.
- She is complimentary of that staff.
- They were both very complimentary about my work.
- Both are complimentary for guests of the house.
- Its quite comprehensive in its depth.
- It was too comprehensive of a list to memorise.
- I went to my local comprehensive with people from all backgrounds.
- It is amazingly comprehensive for a single volume.
- English is compulsory for all students.
- It is not compulsory in Hinduism.
- Ghusl became compulsory at night.
- Zakat is not compulsory on immature.
- And I am concerned about them.
- But I'd also concerned as a parent.
- I was a bit concerned at that stage.
- I'd still concerned by the price.
- Conducive to the exchange of folk artists.
- The atmosphere is just not conducive for work.
- These are definitely conducive in building ethnic amity.
- Wear what you feel confident in.
- She was so confident of the out-come.
- He's confident about the wager.
- I'd pretty confident with my putter.
- I see nothing confusing about this.
- I'd sorry if it's confusing as a result.
- Everything is confusing at this age.
- That's confusing by anyone's standards.
- She was highly conscious of that.
- Now, I'd more conscious about it.
- I need to be conscious in knowing I am.
- I was quite conscious at the time.
- Consequent upon this, it made the rounds that Dr.
- It added that the murder was consequent to this.
- Married accommodation consequent on marriage.
- The title of the poem, by the way, is ' numba nisa mama ' (I, consequent of you).
- It's fairly conservative in that way.
- It was conservative with a small c.
- There's nothing conservative about our game.
- Hoover was a conservative on monetary policy.
- Be considerate of other guests.
- Be considerate to other water users.
- Be considerate towards him and don't interfere.
- The fan is very considerate in cinema modes.
- Consistent with this finding, B.
- Be consistent in your formatting.
- And be consistent across the web site.
- I'd like Sabi to be consistent at 1.
- Conspicuous by his absence is Rocky.
- This is conspicuous in Roy's polemic.
- COTS was conspicuous for its absence.
- Conspicuous among them is the USA.
- I've been constant in doing this.
- Be constant for ideal benefits.
- Water levels remained constant at 0.
- The constant over egging of the pudding.
- And you are not content with it.
- And he's very content in his service.
- All content on this blog is the.
- It means content for various media.
- It is continuous with the brain.
- Conscience is analog or continuous in nature.
- Time really is not continuous for her.
- Screening of patients was continuous throughout the study period of six months.
- This sounds contradictory to me.
- But it also reads contradictory in places.
- A(ca) is true contradictory of 3 Then 5.
- Those numbers are also contradictory with each others.
- Every list is controversial in away.
- It's controversial for a good reason.
- They win the most controversial of decisions.
- Nothing controversial to this point.
- Not so convenient for the cast.
- It just seems too convenient to me.
- MRT is very convenient in Singapore.
- Very convenient with all the shops around.
- Its the language most of as are conversant with.
- She is conversant in basic French.
- These companies are well conversant about web optimization.
- In fact a number of ISPs are not even conversant on the issue.
- And here's what I am convinced of.
- I remain convinced by both of them.
- I certainly am convinced about GW.
- I was more convinced after hearing myself talk.
- Perhaps I am incorrect in this.
- You are correct about one thing.
- Your opinion is only correct for you.
- He is correct on BC's approach.
- Not all deans are corrupt in Spain.
- From the corrupt to the honest.
- But he ended up as the most corrupt of all.
- We are made corrupt by education.
- It will be less costly for you.
- Which are extremely costly in Ca.
- It's costly to the taxpayer (ie.
- But it'll be too costly with present technology.
- They are counter-productive to U.
- It's really counterproductive for all of them.
- It's actually counter-productive in W's forum.
- No, I don't think it becomes counterproductive at some point.
- She was courteous to her elders.
- Remain courteous in all circumstances.
- Other Tips: Be courteous at all times.
- Respect the Venue Be courteous of your host and their business operation.
- There's nothing crazy about it.
- All these films I go crazy for.
- Then get crazy with the frosting.
- Crazy in love with it actually.
- Get creative about finding a mentor.
- It is creative as well as responsive.
- Scary and creative at the same time.
- How to be creative by Hugh MacLeod.
- It was not being critical of anybody.
- He was critical to each one of them.
- Repair is critical for the environment.
- This is critical in the integration.
- This event was crucial to the Nazis.
- That is very crucial for the team.
- Crucial in moving mankind forward.
- His loose forwards combo is crucial as well as his No9 and 10.
- He was also cruel to the Irish.
- Still, it was a little cruel of you.
- Humiliation is cruel in any form.
- SK death will also be cruel for JS.
- We are culpable for our actions.
- Both are culpable in this sorry state.
- A worker found culpable of an offence may also be demoted.
- We are all culpable to some degree.
- I was curious about the change.
- Curious as to what others think.
- I was curious to study all these.
- I am curious on his background.
- The current in the East River, N.
- I stay current with the dentist.
- Stay current on industry trends.
- Also current at rated conditions.
- Tipping is customary for good service.
- As usual and customary in good F.
- Head hunting was customary with them in the old days.
- Paying for teaching was not customary at that time.
- She looked cute in the T-shirt.
- SuperNezumi Sooo cute with the wig.
- They are cute for all of one minute.
- It looks really cute on her though.
- Yes, I'd cynical about that admission.
- You're cynical of it - not skeptical.
- But to be cynical in these times seems to me inappropriate.
- Yea, so pardon me for being cynical for those reasons.