- It is very damaging to children.
- So it was hugely damaging for tweeters.
- It is the least damaging of the UV radiations.
- It is very damaging in the long-term.
- This is very dangerous for the.
- He is dangerous to the society.
- They turn dangerous in a moment.
- We were also dangerous on the counter.
- It gets very dark in the woods.
- That's the darkest of the dark.
- It is too dark for another line.
- It was very dark with a bit of fog.
- This can be daunting for SMB's.
- This may seem daunting to the newbie.
- It was pretty daunting at times.
- It's exciting and daunting in equal measure.
- I have seen the dead in the mud.
- Khan was shot dead on the spot.
- So Jesus was dead by that time.
- C is dead at the time of promise.
- And very deadly to the animals.
- The guy is deadly in front of goal.
- Sitting is more deadly for women.
- Predator: Deadliest of the Species.
- But she seemed deaf to her cries.
- John's School for the Deaf in St.
- Pride was deaf from birth due to the rubella virus.
- She is now deaf as well as blind.
- That's pretty decent in our book.
- Nigeria is too decent for this.
- Be decent to the other parents.
- Price is also pretty decent at US$ 49.
- I am decisive in my own behalf.
- The year 1617 was decisive for Vincent.
- The slope is decisive on what lives where.
- Something ominously decisive about this.
- I, m deep in debth plz pray for me.
- The revelation leads her deeper into.
- A low snarl came from deep within his chest.
- That's getting a bit deep for me.
- Don't get so defensive about it.
- No getting defensive in comments.
- Maybe we're a little sensitive and defensive of our local hockey.
- I got a little defensive for some.
- So you men are deficient in emotions.
- Many individuals are deficient of this vitamin.
- We are deficient by four kinds of faults.
- They're just as backwards and culturally deficient as the Taliban.
- I do not want to degenerate into that debate.
- Once things degenerate to name-calling, it's time to stop.
- These ducts initially form and then degenerate in the male.
- Things tend to degenerate from that point.
- Delicious with spiced apple juice.
- Both delicious in their own ways.
- Your tears are delicious to me '.
- Delicious on bread or crackers.
- We're delighted with the results.
- I think we should be delighted at.
- I am delighted by your service.
- I? m delighted for Artur and Szabi.
- It's very democratic in that way.
- Democratic for social issues and foreign policy.
- There's nothing democratic about them.
- Death is the most democratic of all happenings.
- The demographic of Reddit in the U.
- They are no longer in the demographic in question.
- Proton, please widen your demographic for buyers.
- The fastest growing demographic on Facebook is women over.
- Air dense with smoke from #waldocanyonfire.
- Since is connected, is dense in.
- The last week has been extremely dense for me and it is hard to tell its story.
- The element of this chakra is air, the least dense of our physical elements.
- Dependent on BECOMING is Birth.
- It is dependent upon the organization.
- It all is dependent for the sort of.
- I never felt so depressed about a guy.
- I am depressed by individuals too.
- I was depressed for over a year.
- We are depressed at the moment.
- I think it's descriptive of humanity.
- It's purely descriptive in my mind.
- It is descriptive rather than prescriptive.
- The shift is from the descriptive to the prescriptive.
- They were deserving of the one.
- She's the only one left truly deserving for the win.
- Dustin Brown ' s was not that deserving in this case.
- This is desirable for three reasons.
- This was desirable in this wave image.
- This is not always desirable to owners.
- Both are considered desirable by some guitarists.
- You are yourself desirous of it.
- Alternatives to DDT had been viewed as desirous for this reason for decades.
- Unfortunately the health industry as of late is more desirous about profits as an alternative of health.
- All victorious imams exported to Pakistan or Iran, or somewhere equally desirous to them, at their own cost, preferably.
- He felt desperate for the club.
- Don't act desperate in their house.
- She just seems desperate to me.
- I am not one bit desperate about it.
- Today men are destitute of hope.
- The destitute in both villages and cities died like flies.
- They control the money and continue to make us destitute by debasement.
- Disasters include HIV / AIDS, street children, destitute on streets and drug abuse.
- Cytotoxic Destructive to living cells.
- Lying is destructive of society.
- They are destructive in many ways.
- Very sad and personally destructive for all participants.
- That can be detrimental to the team.
- It's detrimental for your growth.
- This could be detrimental in two ways.
- Devoid of charm, wit or humour.
- I am devoted to transformation.
- The rest of the time will be devoted for DJ hosting.
- Angela is also devoted in music education.
- Different from each other, too.
- Totally different to the boook.
- Maybe be different in the bronx.
- It is very different for women.
- Difficult for herself, as well.
- These are difficult to overcome.
- Enforcement is difficult in the US.
- It was the most difficult of times.
- Then we can go digital in training.
- Too much reliance on ' digital by default '.
- This isn't digital for digital's sake.
- I bought them in digital at my expense.
- Please be diligent in researching.
- Be diligent about quality control.
- I wished I had been more diligent with blogging about it.
- And now they have been diligent at Edgbaston.
- It went direct to the broadcaster.
- Buy direct from a fish market, 3.
- Happy to deal direct with owner.
- ATM were very direct in their attack.
- I an disabled in that language.
- Race control is disabled for first season.
- Withings is disabled by default.
- Disabled from RA but still play when I can.
- So disappointed with the ending.
- I am disappointed in this book.
- I am disappointed by this blog.
- I was disappointed at the mix-up.
- Disastrous for Labour of course.
- This is disastrous to their health.
- It was disastrous in the first half, yes.
- The market for strawberries can prove just as unpredictable and disastrous as the weather.
- I am disgusted with the matter.
- I'd disgusted by these actions.
- Honestly I'd disgusted at people.
- I really felt disgusted about what I saw.
- It's still dishonest in my book.
- But I don't think he's dishonest about it.
- They were dishonest with the American people.
- Doing it this way is dishonest to me.
- He's disinterested in his children.
- At times he even appeared disinterested with the fight.
- Carlos Vela had been guilty of missing the best chances, but his movement and work rate made him far better than Nik who looked lazy and disinterested at times.
- And in no clip does the actor seem bored or disinterested to audiences.
- Zerbib was dismissive of this accuser.
- I think people can be quite dismissive about pop music.
- Xtina is dismissive in her tone as she expresses platitudes.
- Also, I wouldn't be so dismissive to the Aquinos ' explanations.
- It is disproportionate to other sectors.
- Some of the invective on the boards here is a little disproportionate in my view.
- Yes, we'll have to agree to disagree -- the eviction was disproportionate with bells on.
- A 2-a-month levy may not only reduce the quality of journalism but would also be disproportionate as the monthly subscription costs for broadband can fall well below 10-a-month.
- That is just disrespectful to me.
- R G Nurse How disrespectful of you.
- Or for being disrespectful towards me.
- This was disrespectful in the least.
- They are too disruptive to her business.
- Tendency to be disruptive in class.
- Mr Reo Coker is too indisciplined and disruptive for my liking.
- It is not too disruptive of normal routines.
- Dissatisfied with this turn of.
- I am dissatisfied by your response.
- Crew dissatisfied about something.
- On the long run, you both will be dissatisfied at pleasing each other's needs.
- Band walks are extremely dissimilar to this.
- It is not dissimilar from the U.
- Matters are not dissimilar in Birmingham.
- The concept of a metropolis is dissimilar with the concept of a state or a sub-state.
- He seemed bored and distant from the game.
- Not far distant in Aghaboe, St.
- My family were very distant to me.
- He is aloof and distant with very hurt feelings.
- Distinct from those two pearl eyes.
- Each note was distinct in his head.
- The odor is very distinct to me.
- Whence it follows that elements in the mixed body would be distinct as to situation.
- It is hardly distinguishable from space.
- All of these different strains are distinguishable by their DNA.
- They were distinguishable in a special way.
- Stephen Wassira case is distinguishable on the facts.
- This was very disturbing to me.
- It was too disturbing for that.
- There's nothing disturbing about it.
- It's disturbing in several places.
- He is diverse in his experience.
- Golf in Perak is equally diverse with a number of.
- She kept all the pieces as diverse from each other.
- The actions were as wide and diverse as the US itself.
- It is divisible by both 3 and 5.
- It is divisible into three main elements.
- Yet physicists give the impression that they think the real ought to be divisible in the way the number line is.
- The issue the Court was required to consider was whether the property was divisible amongst creditors of the bankrupt.
- These are dominant in the feudal era.
- The top is dominant over the bottom.
- YA dominant for almost a decade now.
- He was equally dominant at the prep level.
- It can seem dormant for awhile.
- Enzymes are dormant in the fridge.
- They develop all the talents and capacities lying dormant within us.
- Some animals remain dormant during rainless periods e.
- So I'd doubtful about your theory.
- You become doubtful of yourself.
- It was looking doubtful for a while.
- They are doubtful in their very doubts.
- Very dramatic in it's appearance.
- The most dramatic of these is a 51.
- August 2012 had been quite dramatic for me.
- The shift is even more dramatic with silver.
- And that Noah got drunk on wine.
- We got very drunk in a big group.
- I've got drunk with this album.
- And he turns up drunk at a funeral.
- Rinse and dry in a salad spinner.
- Keep the wound dry for 48 hours.
- Pat your face dry with a towel.
- They are bone dry on the economy.
- Many remain dubious about the 7.
- I'd also dubious of the environmental benefits.
- I find that dubious in the extreme.
- This made it dubious as a theory of mind at all -- in the ordinary sense.
- The film is due in August 2013.
- That is due for a 2013 release.
- Two hours before he was due on.
- It is cold due to it's location.
- Dumb down the defaults -- fine.
- All this is too dumb for desktop.
- From the dumbest to the smartest.
- Dumb asses through and through.