- We were face-to-face with the highly endangered PAWI.
- We came face-to-face in the hotel foyer.
- A face-to-face at the Owl &; Monkey Sanctuary 5.
- We had a detailed discussion face-to-face for more than one and a half hours.
- Very much unfair to many of us.
- That only seems fair in my eyes.
- It's not fair for the teachers.
- To be fair on the gamer points.
- Faithful to Christ's commandment.
- No one was faithful in the 70's.
- Faithful of Kundapur deanery gathered in big number.
- We had a band of faithful with us.
- This is false in every respect.
- Her story rings completely false to me.
- Your comment is false for another reason.
- All proved false by the attack.
- Arugam Bay is famed for it's surfing.
- London was rebuilt and famed as a port in 700 A.
- Even as we learn, mentor is very famed in the present day.
- The harsh and arid region is famed throughout the world for only one product -- soldiers.
- I am quite familiar with the process.
- This situation is familiar To me.
- The principle here is familiar from biology.
- Sounds familiar in this crisis.
- Famous for their mass migrations.
- Q: Are you more famous in the U.
- The rich and famous of the day.
- They sang Nobody Knows, made famous by JLS.
- But it's been fantastic for me.
- It was fantastic in early labour.
- The set is fantastic with gaming.
- Harry isn't fantastic at sharing.
- This is very fascinating to me.
- What do you find fascinating about UMama? 14.
- He was fascinating in many ways.
- It has been fascinating for me.
- Sectors become fashionable in turn.
- Fashionable for any lady in any era.
- It was also very fashionable at that time.
- What if depression became fashionable among executives.
- It is good to fast on this day.
- A minigun is too fast for them.
- You're really fast in replying.
- We are asking people to fast with us.
- This can be fatal to your dreams.
- This can be fatal for a hard drive.
- Nothing is more fatal in politics.
- Sadly, a paracetamol overdose is fatal as the liver will never recover.
- False testimony favorable to the defendants.
- It's not favorable for injuries.
- Former PM is indeed favorable in opinion polls.
- But Fate was not at all favorable towards the bell.
- It seems even to be favourable to generation.
- But this is less favourable for me.
- The cosmetic result was favourable in 83.
- Public opinion became overwhelmingly favourable towards women.
- Our Indians are fearful of Pakistan.
- People are fearful about losing their jobs.
- We are very fearful for America.
- Dealing with cancer can be fearful in itself.
- Fearless in the face of opposition.
- Hungry owls seem almost fearless of people.
- She was pretty fearless about it too.
- But I am fearless to the point of stupidity sometimes.
- I said it's not feasible for me.
- This is feasible in small plots.
- But this is not feasible with reciprocal links.
- Pantaron is not feasible at this time though.
- Fine with them but not with me.
- I was then fine for four years.
- A conviction and fine of $5,000.
- Always boots fine in safe mode.
- They are firm in their actions.
- As our father was firm with us.
- He is very firm on that matter.
- You just need to be firm about that.
- Fit for dinner with friends, no.
- Good fit with corporate culture.
- They are not fit in this party.
- I could def not fit into it though.
- Maybe actually flawed in itself.
- Java floating point management is flawed by design.
- Their analysis is flawed from the word go.
- Data is flawed for 2 reasons: 1.
- Be flexible in your expectations.
- Be flexible with your schedule.
- Be flexible about how they may return.
- I tried to be flexible for his sake.
- Kept flipping through the book.
- Ting said while flipping over my medical record.
- I have to to keep flipping between them.
- Would not think of flipping to BSNBC or CNN, or the other cables.
- Fluent in French is an advantage.
- A baby is absolutely fluent with emotions.
- Young Sergei was fluent at French, German and English.
- Put the following in a blender.
- Look for the following on the shelves.
- Commit the following to memory.
- He says the following about Jesus.
- Not fond of the episodes though.
- I was very foolish for doing that.
- It had been foolish of her to try.
- It may be foolish in your opinion.
- Everyone looks foolish to Boon.
- Mercy is foreign to the idealist.
- English is not foreign in Ireland.
- The experience was foreign as well as incredibly authentic.
- Neither science or philosophy nor medicine are foreign for me.
- I'd kind and forgiving of people.
- Birth is natural, empowering and totally forgiving to your body and mind.
- Knits are never forgiving for me.
- I am very forgiving in literature.
- I'd more forthcoming in my book.
- No comment was forthcoming from the U.
- She is forthcoming with her process.
- They were very forthcoming about why.
- Sorry for being so forthright in my opinions.
- I've actually quite forthright about it.
- Yunus was open and forthright with his team.
- Be honest and forthright on your way out the door.
- I was very fortunate in that way.
- And pretty fortunate for Clair.
- I have been fortunate with my teachers.
- Not the most fortunate of metaphors.
- Don't fall foul of the SEC Michael R.
- Both fall foul to their respective approaches.
- The referee was clearly very one eyed in his interpretion of a foul, how on earth Granero remained on the pitch giving away also all 9 foul by QPR is beyond me.
- And it was foul for a long time.
- Storey is frank about his life.
- I will be entirely frank with you.
- Be Honest Be frank in your interactions with her.
- Go Katie!!! Thanks Kate and frank for your lovely comments.
- A day fraught with new dangers.
- The deal was fraught in so many ways.
- Both events are free of charge.
- We are then made free from sin.
- And that makes it FREE for you.
- And free to what? Free to obey.
- The delay in the freezing of Mr.
- Stops me freezing in the winter.
- Children were freezing to death.
- Freezing at 0 makes WAY more sense.
- Its frequent in semi rural areas.
- The rest are just as frequent with it.
- Atopic Eczema is the most frequent form of Eczema.
- However, those shortcomings are frequent among people.
- The milk was fresh from the cows.
- She was cool and fresh in the hot night.
- That's fresh out of school low.
- The novel is fresh off the press.
- The people are friendly with it.
- The enemy is not friendly to you.
- I arranged a friendly against the reserves.
- People are very friendly in NZ.
- His experiments have been fruitful in his favour.
- It will be fruitful for World Peace.
- This research has been fruitful of good results.
- Hope you find the aforesaid tips fruitful to your business.
- It was frustrating for all of us.
- This is frustrating to the accuser.
- It can be frustrating at times.
- And it's frustrating in the extreme.
- The air seemed full of mystery.
- Full on air-instrument assault.
- Chapel was full for every meeting.
- She struck him full in the face.
- My favorite was Fun with Music.
- It's fun for the entire family.
- Have fun in the Philippines Mr.
- And I bet you're fun at parties.
- It is strictly functional in nature.
- Minimal, but functional for CSS demos.
- Highly functional with multiple uses.
- Design your pool room so it's functional as well as beautiful.
- Fundamental to Canada's honour.
- This has been fundamental in my work.
- This is a fundamental of a Fluid Society.
- That is fundamental for everybody.
- You are too funny in this post.
- And everything is funny to you.
- I'd not being funny about that.
- That's what made it funny for me.
- I am furious at so many things.
- She still felt furious with him.
- I am absolutely furious about it.
- She was furious over his impatience.
- He was a little fussy about it.
- We know how children can be fussy with food.
- This phone isn't fussy in terms of design.
- Peoples is way too fussy on what's edible and what isn't.