Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE in /var/www/lingohelp.me/preheader.php on line 18
Prepositions after Adjectives
- He wasn't gay in the background.
- Lesbian for female and Gay for male.
- Yep, doesn't sound too gay to me.
- Philadelphia was gay with them.
- See, Attorney General of Guam v.
- His advice is general in nature.
- Attorney General for Canada (1930 A.
- The Secretary General at the U.
- Be generous with your courtesy.
- That's a bit generous in my eyes.
- Najib is indeed generous to a fault.
- Very generous of you mondeomam.
- So, be gentle with your answer.
- Here forms were gentle on the eye.
- Just as WE were gentle in 1982.
- So be kind and gentle to your hair.
- He seemed genuine in his offer.
- I was genuine about the genuine.
- Their love seems pretty genuine to me.
- But by being genuine with him at.
- However, they aren't germane to subject.
- My comments are more limited but - I hope - not less germane for that.
- All salient and germane in our lives.
- The political parties that emerged during the Second Republic were germane as a mechanism for returning the country to democratic rule.
- We were giddy with possibility.
- That is, I was giddy about the prospect.
- You know, we very giddy at times.
- Merely that she's not giddy over him.
- You are gifted with beautiful talent.
- Gifted to a useful purpose? Hard to say.
- He is also gifted in leadership.
- I have a Mac Air gifted by son.
- Glad for the joy of the events.
- I'd glad of the recommendation.
- Most of us are glad about this.
- Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
- Our practice is global in scope.
- These levels range from global to sub-national.
- We are already going global with it.
- Others go global as a market expansion strategy.
- Good for the coming generation.
- They were getting good at that.
- Regardless, it's good info, Dr.
- Good on you for recognizing it.
- Yes, she was gorgeous in Vogue.
- Everyone looks gorgeous with a nice tan.
- It's bloody gorgeous on Android.
- I personally think this teal number would be gorgeous for fall.
- Be overly gracious in your speech.
- God has been so gracious to us.
- There will be nothing gracious about it.
- How very gracious of you, Dave.
- Grateful for the refiners fire.
- There is hope and I'd grateful of it.
- I am grateful to the right hon.
- Yep thats great for the planet.
- The flight was great in and out.
- USA is not great at everything.
- Also great with added beetroot.
- The mongoose is greedy for fish.
- He was quite greedy in that way.
- They are a bunch of rats have become to greedy of power.
- I get so greedy with them things.
- Today, if you do not wear green on St.
- Midori means green in Japanese.
- They were just green with envy.
- Today it would be green for go.
- Muslims are guilty of the same.
- JAMAICAN DEEJAY PLEADS GUILTY TO U.
- I'd feeling so guilty about it.
- And I feel guilty for it! Silly.