Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE in /var/www/lingohelp.me/preheader.php on line 18
Prepositions after Adjectives
- It is very handy for the terminal.
- Still, handy in a tight corner.
- He is pretty handy with machinery.
- It will come in handy at any time.
- I am very happy with your unit.
- I'd happy for the both of them.
- India was not happy about this.
- She's happy in made a comeback.
- It was so hard for a long time.
- Stop being so hard on yourself.
- The tour is hard at the moment.
- Unless you are hard of hearing.
- Tea, as it is, is harmful to health.
- It harmful for the other people.
- It is much less harmful in your credit.
- If this is a 6-7 year deal, it won't be *that* harmful by 2020.
- The crossing looked reasonably harmless from my perch on the bank, how wrong I was.
- Cicadas are harmless to people.
- And many of them may be harmless in humans.
- Simerly, the laser is harmless against light skin but it can burn dark skin.
- You are way to harsh on the GM.
- The weather was harsh in places.
- Quite harsh for such a big area.
- I don't like to be harsh with him.
- There is nothing more hateful to them.
- I can be hateful of conservatism or communism.
- Women can be very hateful towards each other.
- Go ahead, be hateful in response.
- Poppers are still hazardous to the health.
- Cigerrates are hazardous for health.
- Driving can be hazardous in Zambia.
- The journey was long and very hazardous because of the bandits that beset the road.
- Earpods is head-to-head with Samsung.
- On Saturday they go head-to-head in Paris.
- The Hyderabadi levelled the head-to-head against the Danish 1-1.
- The winners of the semi-finals eventually go head-to-head for the gold.
- It's healthy for your sex life.
- Living healthy in your thirties.
- Very healthy with no problems at all.
- And I am healthy at my old age.
- His body was heavy on his feet.
- My eyes are heavy with alcohol.
- But it's not too heavy for you.
- My words hung heavy in the air.
- He's hell-bent on breaking that reality.
- I'd seriously hell-bent in doing this.
- Muslims all over the world have taken to streets, protesting about the movie and are hell-bent upon destroying US embassies.
- She was not helpful in the least.
- Helpful for me to move forward.
- If your trip will be helpful to the U.
- Yoga can be very helpful with this.
- We are helpless in this matter.
- But, I feel helpless against it.
- I really feel lost and helpless at times.
- Was pretty much helpless with all five goals conceded.
- I was hesitant about trying PGX.
- Her father was hesitant in going back.
- We were very hesitant to post it.
- Hesitant on the fringes of the battle.
- It disappeared high in the sky.
- Peter's Junior High on Munden Dr.
- The high for the year was US $6.
- High of 30 Celsius is expected.
- Pompey entered the Holy of Holies.
- He was holy in all His conduct.
- It is holy to the Lord (Lev 27:30).
- Harmandir Sahib is considered holy by Sikhs.
- Sween From being homeless in L.
- I have been homeless for 5 yrs.
- I'd live homeless on the street first.
- Homeless by the end of next year.
- I've been honest with the Spot.
- Lets be honest about the facts.
- Please be honest in your advice.
- So, I'd going to be honest too.
- That's what we're hopeful of doing.
- I was very hopeful about this bill.
- And I'd hopeful for the future.
- McQuillan isn't the only young hopeful in the dojo.
- I'd just hopeless at it all now.
- I am so hopeless in the kitchen.
- The taskbar is hopeless for quick lurch.
- But I refuse to feel hopeless about it.
- I feel horrible for this woman.
- She is horrible to him in every episode.
- Theyre both horrible at acting.
- Trent was horrible in this one.
- Segment hostile to the Waorani.
- But she was hostile towards me.
- The two countries are not hostile toward each other.
- The world is not longer hostile in any way.
- And it get's hot in the jungle.
- Hot on the heels of ' Spaced '.
- It's getting far too hot for me.
- My tears turned hot with anger.
- Fears are so huge in our lives.
- It would be huge for my career.
- Japan culture was huge on my end.
- It is huge with a ton of shoes.
- I was the only human in the room.
- They will think him human like.
- Apparently he's human after all.
- Parents are human with emotions.
- He is humble in that ONE regard.
- Jesus, meek and humble of Heart.
- However, he s humble about the role.
- That woman is so humble to a fault.
- I'd hungry for a little action.
- We never went hungry in Bagasbas.
- I wasn't hungry at all on this diet.
- I'd not at all hungry after all.
- And hurtful to our entire community.
- This can be hurtful for your health.
- This was hurtful in the beginning.
- But I don't need to be hurtful about it.
- I find it so hypocritical of you Mr.
- Mario Lopez Valdez, said it is hypocritical for the U.
- Nobody is hypocritical in the soul.
- But don't be hypocritical about it.