- Tella is very naive in this matter.
- I'd not naive about restaurants.
- I'd not naive to these matters.
- Of course, it was pretty naive of me.
- I felt naked in a strange world.
- Then he threw me naked on the street.
- I've even been naked with her family.
- And I don't run Naked for just any song.
- To further narrow down the list.
- Very blokey and narrow in view.
- I feel that your view is too narrow for now.
- It was too narrow of a staircase.
- There is no need to be so nasty to Mr.
- Don't be vulgar or nasty about it.
- Getting nasty in a mob situation.
- Some people are very nasty with big ego trips.
- Something you accuse National of.
- The program is national in scope.
- This should be done from national to county levels.
- May even be a dual national as well as a green card holder.
- Taylor Lautner better not get cast, Peter is not native for christ sakes.
- No native from Bearn of this time would.
- My two girls are not Native in the government's eyes.
- Simone, a native of London, Ont.
- It's natural for my generation.
- They seem to come natural to me.
- We were so natural in the house.
- It is natural with human beings.
- It's not necessary for anyone else.
- CBI/COD probe is necessary in the matter.
- Totally necessary to the school.
- That isn't necessary at the moment.
- She was needy in every area of life.
- He is also not needy of our faith.
- But not all guys are NEEDY for it.
- He would often help the needy from his own resources.
- We can not be negative about it.
- It was negative for three times.
- They went negative in ' 96 too.
- It's really negative to the game.
- Owner are negligent in your duties.
- I'd sure she is negligent of informing of my rights.
- Either she's negligent for not calling yet or she's being cruel.
- My own opinion is that the government has been negligent to the point of criminality.
- I am so nervous about the surgery.
- I am just nervous of the aftermath.
- I was very nervous at the time.
- Never been so nervous in my life.
- Authority is neutral in itself.
- I'd 100% neutral on the rivalry.
- Always remain neutral to both sides.
- You can't be neutral about Michael Manley.
- I'd new to the GameSpot forums.
- He was brand new in the Senate.
- This is new for a book on poverty.
- There's nothing new about this.
- Be nice to the Customs officer.
- Walked in Old Nice for a while.
- Nice of the Germans to do that.
- Nice in the way books are nice.
- Now, let's get to the nitty-gritty of things.
- Post their project site/blog that holds the nitty-gritty about the hack etc.
- E-mail me for the nitty-gritty on that one.
- We will have a reasonable idea before we turn a wheel, but we've got to get into the nitty-gritty from our simulations.
- Not so noble of the parents afterall.
- There is nothing noble in his actions.
- There is nothing noble about poverty.
- I did find it at Barnes and Noble for the 12.
- Spicy foods are nonexistent in Kenya.
- Yes, space and time are non-existent for light.
- Lines are non-existent at Koidula, said Koidu.
- For some the lines are blurred if non-existent on that.
- Normal for any north Indian boy.
- That is normal in the IT world.
- She sounds pretty normal to me.
- Are bruises normal after hooping? Yes.
- I felt almost nostalgic for the NHS.
- I don't feel nostalgic about Clough.
- So nostalgic of my angsty years.
- I'd obviously getting nostalgic in my old age.
- Cape Reinga is notable for a few things.
- Notable among these was John Good.
- The two most notable of these are s.
- Most notable in that is Andrea Bargnani.
- It is noteworthy for its friezes.
- There is nothing noteworthy in that.
- Nothing terribly noteworthy about that.
- One of the more noteworthy of these involved St Munchin.
- It is hardly noticeable in a pack.
- Still, the results were clearly noticeable to us.
- It would barely be noticeable on MODIS.
- The trend is noticeable at this juncture.
- In fact, they are notorious for it.
- Intel is notorious in that department.
- The most notorious of these began in April 1994.
- Jundallah has become notorious as a small but deadly force.
- DeVincentis from the 2006 novel by Frank Portman.
- The idea of an impact analysis is not novel in Bangladesh.
- There's nothing novel about it.
- Neither sensation was novel to her.
- But I can act nude in Holywood.
- No, I won't act nude for money.
- FYI, another color combination we love is nude on nude.
- And hello -- nude with that red sole? HOT.
- They're numb to it by this point.
- Now I just felt numb with shock.
- He stumbles out, numb from shock.
- He felt her go numb for a second.
- The giant cells are rather numerous, typical epulis type, and most numerous about blood spaces.
- Weddings are her specialty, as she has done numerous across the island.
- Slaves were also numerous among the Igbo, the Yoruba, and many other ethnic groups.
- They are very numerous around Mathura.