- Angus King, an independent, won the Senate seat being vacated by Ms.
- The Dutchman was able to turn past his counterpart and slide a pass into the space he just vacated for a central run by Young.
- He was given a 30 day notice to vacate on the the 18th.
- Diego Lopez, loyal servant for five years and one of the most dependable goalkeepers in the top flight, has already vacated to Sevilla for the grossly modest sum of 3 m.
- Make sure you are annually vaccinated against the flu.
- Unless they get vaccinated with the vaccines developed with the newer strains in mind.
- Women also experience a boost to their immune systems when vaccinated in the afternoon, although the effect is much smaller.
- A wide range of qualifications are validated by FETAC e.
- So far, the system has been validated in an animal model only 13.
- If you are a returning student you do not need a new ID card for the upcoming Semester, but you do need to get your ID card validated with a sticker.
- Having been to the school to meet everyone, especially the children, it has validated for me the need for more fund raising activities.
- She had vanished from history in August 1851 when Mr.
- Others may vanish into obscurity.
- Ilyas appointed Al-Yasa ' his successor and vanished in the protection of Allah.
- He vanished after 3 days after stealing Rs1.
- Results vary from seat to seat.
- They vary in sizes from small to large.
- Fares vary depending on location and time.
- Mara experiences vary between cultures.
- The barrel veered into Big Bass eddy.
- I find myself veering towards Frieze.
- Trying to veer away from lazy Irish stereotypes is difficult enough for us as it is.
- I watched one guy veer off the road and collapse in the grass by the side.
- So take a care next time you venture into Ireland.
- Sometimes I even venture to an Aldi.
- Close to the record of leopards, langurs have been venturing on 1518.
- If you want to venture beyond its borders, you must steel yourself for a nightmare battle with an indifferent bureaucracy.
- In fact it was verging on destructive.
- But nowadays this easily cloned and unstoppable Neeson character seems to be verging into a territory reserved for jokes that have run their course.
- Gordon was amazed to find himself slowly being overcome by an emotion of dread so intense that it verged upon sheer fear.
- Origin: Native to Central Europe, it is found in and around woodlands, often in clearings as well as grassy banks and verges as well as cultivated areas.
- They are verified by the company.
- This is easily verified with a simple search.
- Record drawings verified in detail by the engineer and issued to a third party must be sealed.
- Reports of rapes cases could not be verified from the police and the hospital.
- I'd gay and being victimized by my brother about my sexuality.
- Due to the fact, as they are mentally and physically weak, they are victimized in many ways by the employer and other workers.
- Angels (West) are vying for the two Wild Card spots.
- Whoever vies with Me for either of them, I will punish him.
- I'd then going to use a little bit of this product, it's called Vie at home.
- Vying under the Sudan People Liberation Movement, Arman, will battle it out with nine other candidates approved by the National Elections Commission.
- For it will enable us to account for the wrongness of Wilma's act only if we can identify some right that someone has that is violated by her act.
- But there are suggestions that some Electoral Law could have been violated with this deal.
- Citizen rights are also being violated during the process, according to the statement.
- Loughner's rights to refuse unwanted commitment and medication were being violated at the Missouri facility, defense attorney Ellis M.
- I was in town visiting from New York.
- I didn't think that all the designers were visited by Tim.
- Got lucky and visited in mid-December once.
- I had the chance to visit with Dr.
- Volunteer for committees or task forces.
- Volunteer in an orphanage or pre-school in Africa 4.
- I used to volunteer at a children's shelter.
- I volunteer with at-risk children.
- This is why we voted for Obama.
- Make sure we vote in the coming.
- If it doesn't we vote against it.
- What's important is they vote on it.