Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE in /var/www/lingohelp.me/preheader.php on line 18
Prepositions after Adjectives
- It must be painful for you, Mr.
- Which is very painful to write.
- It was quite painful in healing.
- The process was painful at times.
- No outcome will be palatable to us.
- It was much more palatable for our taste buds.
- It may just be palatable by the birth.
- What would he find palatable in terms of jail small talk.
- It would pale in comparison to.
- Beyond the pale of civilised discourse.
- Coates seemed to pale into insignificance.
- He looked pale with parched lips.
- Melody is paramount to our sound.
- Image was now paramount in politics.
- Letting go was paramount for me.
- Secondary prevention is paramount among them.
- No need to be paranoid about it.
- I'd so paranoid of getting hurt.
- Tony was paranoid in that diner.
- But I know you have a problem - of being paranoid with ur.
- I personally am partial to the.
- That's all partial of flourishing up.
- You shall not be partial in judgment.
- They never were partial towards their ethnic community.
- I'd very particular about those.
- Not exactly particular to Fox News.
- They were particular in prayer.
- I'd just so particular with oil.
- Passionate about their subject.
- Be passionate in your business.
- They were so old, yet so passionate for God.
- Very patient with my situation.
- We try to be patient in waiting.
- Be patient for excellent pizza.
- We are going to be patient on this one.
- Items payable to Blocked Accounts.
- Full fees are payable by the student.
- Fares are payable on the buses.
- This is payable in US dollars only.
- It was peaceful in Owerri at first.
- Life could not be peaceful for the husband.
- Everything was so peaceful with faint music.
- So be calm and peaceful about it.
- The charge was peculiar to the P.
- Which is peculiar in these circumstances.
- Look at the floor - something peculiar about it.
- I found that strange and peculiar at the time, but kind of shrugged it off.
- His case is now pending in court.
- See (pending before the Commission).
- It can remain pending for months.
- I also have a patent pending against my aim.
- Perfect for: - Unlocking doors.
- They look perfect in my window.
- Perfect with Daniel Henney too.
- Muniain is perfect on the wing.
- No condition is permanent in life.
- Make that list permanent for the Parliament.
- The best part of last year was that I was made permanent with AIB.
- This advance was made permanent by the Standard Time Act 1945.
- It is permissible for you to eat it.
- Some argue that it is permissible in Islam.
- Is this permissible under the MUTCD? No.
- This is now deemed permissible by the U.
- I will be persistent in my work.
- You are not very persistent with what you're doing.
- Be creative and persistent about this.
- My wife was persistent on her decision.
- However this is personal to you.
- I have nothing personal with you.
- It's personal in a lighter way.
- That's way too personal for God.
- GRAY: It is not pertinent to the case.
- One African example is very pertinent in 2008.
- These are pertinent for wire transfers or credit cards.
- Make sure that which you write about is pertinent as well as factual.
- Sex is pervasive in today's culture.
- This has been found to be quite pervasive throughout the system.
- The negativity is pervasive across both parties.
- This dance is, I think, especially pervasive among social scientists.
- So I am pessimistic about the future.
- I honestly am quite pessimistic on this subject.
- They become pessimistic in their attitude.
- Machiavelli was actually the less pessimistic of the two.
- A true physical in the background.
- Be physical with your emotions.
- It was physical as well as mental.
- Conversely, it is more physical to men.
- QBASIC is very picky about this.
- He is very picky with his food.
- But I'd not picky in what I use.
- In fact its knit picky on HP behalf.
- Tonight could be pivotal as to who the second team will be to progress from Group C.
- You were pivotal during my launch of Design in a Box and a support in more than just the marketing side of things.
- This season is pivotal for him.
- They have been very pivotal in my life.
- Both views are plausible to me.
- Totally plausible in that sense I guess.
- This isn't very plausible for the horeshoe.
- Rahmat becomes less and less plausible as a redemptive figure.
- It will not be pleasant to hear.
- Hair loss is not pleasant for all.
- We were pleasant in spite of ourselves.
- Dinner was pleasant with speedy service.
- I am very pleased with the unit.
- We're not too pleased about it.
- Incorrect: I am pleased at you.
- I am immensely pleased for you.
- It is most pleasing to the Lord.
- There was something pleasing in the sight.
- The bonking song is very pleasing for us.
- It is very pleasing on the eye.
- Bird life is also plentiful in Shaba.
- Gannets are plentiful on the northern coast.
- There will be plentiful of money in their CPF.
- Technical errors are likely plentiful at this point.
- I've always been polite to you.
- Be polite in your interactions.
- Of course they were polite about it.
- So you go and play polite with him.
- It was absolutely political in nature.
- It is therefore political as well as sexual.
- A political rather than a refereeing factor.
- That doesn't seem political to me.
- Alves was very poor in this regard.
- We are the poor of the poorest.
- The bandwidth is poor for the 2.
- And he's been pretty poor at that.
- Also IT WAS MOST POPULAR IN SOUTH.
- He was popular with the bikers.
- Extremely popular among the locals.
- Very popular for a short while.
- This is a positive for the Jets.
- She is not positive about the date.
- Another positive in this book is Dr.
- There's a positive to everything.
- So it is very possible for the U.
- It may be possible in the future.
- All made possible with the S Pen.
- It is impossible to tilt the beam.
- There is potential for the show.
- There's potential in this town.
- It has potential as a chick-flick.
- Most Potential to bust -- Pass game.
- You are powerful in this world.
- Verbeek was too powerful for them.
- It is the most powerful of all Mantras.
- He becomes powerful as well as calm.
- I feel powerless in this situation.
- Romney is powerless against these crooks.
- Sin becomes powerless over you.
- Truth is powerless without skill.
- Report the accident to the police as soon as practicable after the fact.
- Using fresh milk may not be practicable for many reasons.
- System of education to follow as far as practicable to the standard of progressive/developed world.
- It must do so as soon as is practicable in the circumstances.
- Not practical for a tennis player.
- This article is practical in nature.
- It answers the needs, practical as well as.
- Be practical with the useful guy.
- She is also very precious to you.
- Most precious in these memories.
- I'd not being precious about this.
- Eyes being the most precious of all.
- So lively, precise in the surf.
- My granma was very precise about words.
- He was very precise with his staff.
- I was quite precise as to why the boo boys are a waste of a seat.
- People are predictable in a general sense.
- How predictable for a teenager.
- The whole episode was predictable to a fault.
- Be predictable with all your actions.
- One is not preferable to the other.
- Thus, it is preferable for the unmarried.
- This bag is preferable in the fashion industry.
- It is preferable as a permanent condition.
- When I was pregnant with the twins.
- I was 5 mos pregnant at the time.
- Single &; Pregnant in the City.
- In 2009, I got pregnant for him.
- That would be prejudicial to us.
- Which is massively prejudicial against women, actually.
- However, picking and choosing who to crucify and who to ignore makes you just as prejudicial in my book as the hate monger spewing what Mr.
- He also affirmed that the sector suffers under the stigma of being prejudicial for the environment in spite of the fact that.
- I was just too preoccupied with Cho.
- Growing up, he was preoccupied by farming.
- His wife, preoccupied in the kitchen, totally forgot the matter.
- I've been a tad preoccupied about turning 40.
- Stewart: --It's not present in the case.
- They are present at every baptism.
- Walk-ins are also present on Earth.
- I will have present for my mom.
- She was not too pretty in pink.
- The pearls look very pretty on.
- It won't be pretty for a while.
- Very pretty with those tiny beads.
- There's a danger, prevalent in the.
- It also appears more prevalent among women.
- LBP was highly prevalent at baseline.
- It seems more prevalent on the Left.
- Previous to his work at OFDA, Mr.
- Mind, Cameron does have previous in this area.
- The puck drops previous for you already know it.
- Or new panels they car may previous of been crashed.
- Smart Phones are too pricey for me.
- A little pricey at 150RMB but I.
- It is about reasonable to pricey in my view.
- What? You get acupuncture, don't you? A little pricey to some, but the holistic process often can be.
- He's in the prime of his career.
- You might want a prime for portraits.
- He is what is prime in primates.
- PRIME with a lightweight primer.
- It's intensely private in nature.
- That's too private to panicked.
- It is still private for me too.
- Sister, I would be private with you.
- Only Eva is privy to the boy Kevin really is.
- Others remain the privy of private organisations.
- Be pro-active in raising funds.
- Be proactive about your health.
- Be proactive with your food choices.
- They were very proactive on that hit.
- This is really problematic for me.
- Each is problematic in its own way.
- It seems very problematic to me.
- That outcome was, however, problematic of itself.
- Just be productive in the time you have.
- Hope MacDowell was productive for you.
- Even this evil is productive of good.
- Stay productive with accessories.
- Use a professional interpreter.
- Go Professional with Gmail Google Apps.
- Call a professional for repair.
- Look Professional at all times.
- Proficient in spoken Chinese is required.
- Janet: I couldn't get proficient at it.
- I could be proficient with this seven-letter-word.
- Palmer wants someone proficient on their instrument.
- Profitable for all involved payers, i.
- He made it profitable in 14 months.
- But all were not so much profitable to me.
- Doubt it can be profitable with that number.
- He is highly progressive in his ideas.
- But he is progressive on most issues.
- There is nothing progressive about it.
- This is very progressive for Kenya.
- He was equally prolific in Kannada.
- Fleming as the most prolific of all.
- I used to be quite prolific with that kind of thing in the olden days.
- This was prolific for a man who only lived for 31 years.
- Prominent in this regard is St.
- Prominent amongst them were Mr.
- Most prominent of which is Syria.
- An eco button is prominent on the dash.
- They are very prone to persuasion.
- They strove to rise to their feet, but fell prone in the attempt.
- Posture: Lie prone on the floor.
- It is not proper for them to speak.
- It would have been proper to for Mr.
- Cease pessimism proper in their tracks.
- Secret Prayers (Proper of the Mass).
- It is inversely proportional to T.
- I do not though it would make Parliament less proportional in some cases.
- We see that B is inversely proportional with b.
- Atheism is proportionate to the evidence.
- Our actions must be measured and proportionate in tandem with our ability to spend.
- It tells you if your weight is proportionate with your height.
- I, therefore, conclude that it is both necessary and proportionate for Mr Power to remain suspended.
- Egypt was helpless, prostrate before them.
- I wanted to lay prostrate on the floor and wail.
- I prostrate to Your holy Lotusfeet.
- I saw them all prostrate in front of me.
- They are protective of the bag.
- These are protective against a lot of this toxicity.
- Sanju has always been protective about me.
- How protective over her own children.
- I'd really proud of all of you.
- And I'd really proud about that.
- And we really feel proud for that.
- I felt so proud in wearing the ID card.
- But mate is not prudent for that.
- We need to be prudent in our spending.
- Be prudent with the words you use.
- I am Prudent! It is prudent to stock up for lean times.
- THAT should be punishable by law.
- Offences not punishable with death 44 29C.
- A is punishable under this section.
- The offence is punishable on indictment by a fine or a term of imprisonment of up to five years.
- The pure in heart will see God.
- It's the purest of all bubbles.
- That is better and purer for you.
- However GOD is Pure from such accusations.
- I am puzzled by your criticism.
- I'd puzzled as to why it's that big.
- I'd puzzled about how to do It.
- The dog puzzled at the cat's scent.