- It is tailor-made for the child.
- Meals are tailormade to your dining wishes.
- The suit was tailor-made by Twanny Abela a good friend of Mark.
- These packages can be tailor-made according to demands.
- Tim is very talented in that way.
- I wasn't overly talented at either.
- And this guy's the more talented of the duo.
- He is talented with baddest lyrics.
- The tallest in Dubai Burj Khalifa.
- I'd 6 ' 5 tall with blond hair.
- Tall for a bantamweight (56 kg.
- Odjer is not the tallest of players.
- Tantamount to killing more people.
- That makes it taxable in its own right.
- These are taxable at the standard and reduced rates of VAT.
- The income is taxable under both schemes.
- RNOR employees are taxable on their earnings for U.
- It is mostly technical in nature.
- Let's get technical for a moment.
- And, to be technical about it all.
- They are calm and technical to the point of being boring.
- It is teeming with information.
- It's a day out sort of place for the teeming in Kathmandu.
- This should be tempting for Apple.
- It would be tempting to chalk up Mr.
- It's getting very tempting in the UK.
- The market is most tempting at the top.
- Terrible for what the family is.
- I'd terrible at it but it's fun.
- And it feels terrible in the hands.
- I really feel terrible about it.
- We're thankful for the support.
- I am very very thankful to you.
- Be Thankful in Every Circumstance.
- Thankful of the something to do.
- REALLY? Stick to The Thick of it.
- The air is thick with pollution.
- The tension was thick in the air.
- They looked about 1ft thick on tv.
- The SLA was thin on the ground.
- And he was kind of thin in ' 65.
- This means it's super thin at 9.
- It's wearing very thin with me.
- Modern armies were thirsty for oil.
- You get very very thirsty in the desert.
- I usually get thirsty after my third point of information.
- Also, he was always thirsty of the Word.
- One must be thorough in all three.
- Women are thorough with their daily task.
- Most respond professionally to customers who are thorough about cut, cloth and detailing.
- Debbie, we updated that blog this week, to be more thorough on the topic.
- Be thoughtful about your answers.
- How thoughtful of you to warn us.
- You are so thoughtful in your response.
- Well, let's all be thoughtful for a moment.
- They were all very tight-lipped about it.
- However, he remained tight-lipped on P.
- Founding members of the NDP are tight-lipped over details about its leaders.
- The police, however, remained tightlipped as to the identity of his killer.
- This one is very timely for me.
- So the Island loomed big and timely in Soapy's mind.
- The article was very timely with me too.
- This course has therefore been timely to the country's need.
- Ok, so I have a tiny of a favor to ask.
- I hadn't thought about Tiny in years.
- But it is tiny for several reasons.
- Would make Jupiter look tiny by comparison.
- I am tired of teaching as well.
- Legs still tired from yesterday.
- Would be super tired after the.
- I was already tired at this time.
- Tolerant of yet another excess.
- Eggplant is tolerant to drought.
- Yes, we are tolerant in Britain.
- The country is tolerant towards gay travellers.
- Times are tough for the detail.
- Let's truly get tough on crime.
- It's tough in those situations.
- Small but tough with a mean streak.
- Nitrate isn't toxic to animals.
- That shit was toxic for the team.
- I got rid of the toxic in my life.
- Pesticides are toxic by design.
- Only 15% are traceable to medical care.
- The poison of sin is traceable in every part of our being.
- Everyone has an IP address and cookies that are traceable from your browsing on the internet.
- The colour of henna was also traceable on his nails.
- He's traditional in many senses.
- Conversion by rollover from traditional to Roth IRA.
- So pig is traditional for Christmas meal.
- Traditional with a Contemporary Twist.
- Not transferable to another film.
- It is transferable between DHBs.
- Amounts are freely transferable from Type-A to Type-B and vice versa.
- Knowledge and skills are transferable across applications.
- We can be transparent about it.
- That is a transparent to the visitor.
- Jabari transparent in this Op-Ed.
- Be transparent with your spouse.
- That was traumatic for everyone.
- This had been profoundly traumatic to O'Brien, Mr Williams said.
- It's not traumatic in the least.
- It was pretty traumatic at the time.
- That's pretty tricky for a 6b+.
- Hiring a car is tricky in Cuba.
- It's tricky with a baby, but it can be done.
- Gifts can also be tricky at this juncture.
- But this is troublesome for me.
- He was also troublesome to Zayd.
- Books are troublesome in that regard.
- They are, however, the most troublesome of invertebrates to preserve.
- We will be true to the struggle.
- True for a lot of Indian women.
- It is from only true of our God.
- This true in as far as it goes.
- A bardo is truthful in its own right.
- Let's be truthful to our people.
- Be truthful about affiliations.
- Stay truthful with your dreams.
- Typical of Facebook as a whole.
- You are typical for your people.
- That's not typical in our resort.
- Rothstein is being very typical to this point.