Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE in /var/www/lingohelp.me/preheader.php on line 18
Prepositions after Adjectives
- Senior jobs lay vacant for many months.
- Mary, of Youghal, was vacant by the death of Peter Walshe.
- It has become vacant in meaning.
- And it? s vacant at the moment.
- Experts have been vague about that.
- They're vague on a Budget Plan.
- Nouvelle Vague in concert at Le Carg.
- It seems a bit vague to me right now.
- Valid for daily admission only.
- It is valid in Carnot heat engines.
- Valid on option purchased only.
- The Identity Card is valid from.
- They are more valuable to the company.
- The ICC is valuable in and of itself.
- Valuable for journalists? Sure.
- Stoll is valuable as a checking center.
- Various of these sites still say that L.
- Besides, they are also various in styles too.
- Its functionality is very various from dvi switch.
- Battle is various on this game.
- CMS is not viable for all projects.
- Poultry business is viable in Nigeria.
- Pro-gaming then becomes viable as a whole.
- Foetus considered viable at 24 weeks.
- Raziel was victorious in their fight.
- Jesus comes to be victorious over it.
- We will be victorious at the end.
- Let's hope a saner lot emerges victorious from this tussle.
- Be vigilant in obtaining your foods.
- Become vigilant about hand washing.
- Be vigilant against petty theft.
- I mean, I was hyper vigilant for hours.
- He was bold and violent in his speech.
- He is not violent towards beings.
- History would be violent with him.
- He is not violent to his brother.
- U had gone viral on YouTube too.
- It's almost viral in this regard.
- We could then go viral with it.
- It has become viral for many users and bein.
- The result is visible in the U.
- Visible to the class only (private).
- It must be visible from the house.
- Oval BA is visible on the left.
- See Figure 3 for visual of descriptions below.
- There was no corresponding visual in my mind.
- Here's a nice visual for you circa 2010.
- He had already lost visual on him once.
- Vital to learning is academic achievement.
- A winner was vital for the game.
- This step is vital in the early days.
- Rooney is like our engine room -- vital as a powerhouse for attack.
- My dad was very vocal about it.
- The man was vocal in his refusal.
- I also like the vocal on this track.
- Media is more vocal against govt.
- Vulnerable to ups and downs of the market.
- But many of the most vulnerable in the.
- You are most vulnerable at this point.
- He's vulnerable on every subject.