- Photo: U of R Photography Dept.
- Will check U in school later this month.
- Now I file them under U for useless.
- So I'd watching some play the Wii U on Twitch Tv.
- Drinking is ubiquitous in Dickens.
- This painful scene is ubiquitous on the streets of Dhaka.
- Anxiety disorders are ubiquitous across human cultures.
- Life is ubiquitous throughout the universe.
- She won't be ugly in your eyes.
- I have seen the good, bad, and the ugly of those.
- Yes, it's ugly for a few minutes.
- It does make it ugly on your behalf.
- That is the ultimate in watching.
- It is the ultimate of ultimates.
- This is the ultimate for any wig wearer.
- Lulu follows up with her ultimate on Morgana, knocking up the enemies around her.
- This is unacceptable to the compiler.
- It was just unacceptable for me.
- It's unacceptable in the utmost.
- This is unacceptable by any standards.
- The night is yet unaccounted for.
- Unaccustomed to anything over 4.
- The effect, of both these organisational and sporting triumphs, was a national good mood so unaccustomed in many it prompted suspicion and unease.
- Unaffected by Process Variables 6.
- Especially if he is unaffected in any way.
- I hope they remain impartial since their departments will be unaffected for the moment.
- Despite the hot climate, Sabah tourism remains unaffected with 5.
- Sadly it remains unaffordable for many.
- What is affordable to some is unaffordable to others.
- Housing remains unaffordable in Auckland.
- In today's competitive world, strikes are simply unaffordable by any company.
- It was unanimous in not running him.
- They were all unanimous on this issue.
- The Ummah is unanimous about following the four Imams.
- The UN's not necessary unanimous regarding what action to take on any single issue, Syria being an example.
- Hyper-bragadoccio is SO unattractive to me.
- You need to make your yard unattractive for the mynas.
- Unattractive in a patristics scholar.
- I am not unattractive by any means and at 52 years old now.
- The BBC was also unavailable for comment.
- So become unavailable to the project.
- Zinc is unavailable in high pH soils.
- The name of the husband is unavailable at the moment.
- Why? I am unaware of the reasons.
- I was unaware about his intentions that are known to him.
- It it utterly unbearable for everyone.
- They are completely unbearable to me.
- It's just unbearable in that house.
- It was downright unbearable at times.
- And Liverpool is unbeaten in five.
- Pujara remained unbeaten on 206.
- Shakib Al Hasan was unbeaten at 1.
- They were unbeaten for five years in the 1940s.
- It is really unbecoming of you.
- If he doesn't believe any of this he is mischievous in a way unbecoming to one his age.
- It's unbecoming for a fan but inexcusible for a journalist.
- This sort of naivet is rather unbecoming in a critic of Eliot's class.
- Most of which was uncalled for.
- Wayne is uncertain about the future.
- My husband was uncertain of this explanation.
- The stranger was uncertain as to what to do.
- Life was uncertain in these early settlements.
- Coverage remains unchanged from last year.
- Electricity is unchanged at 10.
- Pollens remain unchanged for thousands of years.
- That method was unchanged in 2004.
- Here the switch is unclear to me.
- I am unclear about the 1st mort.
- Unclear as to what is meant by this.
- The Irish tax issue is one I am unclear on.
- It was uncomfortable with Iraq.
- It was very uncomfortable for them.
- It's uncomfortable in a good way.
- I'd very uncomfortable about this.
- Stress is not uncommon for a cat.
- This is uncommon in young children.
- Celibacy is uncommon among the Fulani.
- The death of children was not uncommon at the time.
- He said that he was unconcerned about doing so.
- I am unconcerned with convincing you.
- A free man, unconcerned by convention.
- This is the untold story of competing imperialist war, unconcerned for humanity, during WWII.
- It is true that the land and all its inhabitants are dissolved - unsettled and unconnected by the bands of civil interest.
- But I would not go and murder anyone, let alone people unconnected from it (other than being from the same country).
- And so they go unconnected in the mind of the pol.
- Mechanical, unconnected to emotions.
- Job was unconscious of wilful sin.
- To be unconscious in the means.
- He was unconscious for sometime.
- Amin left him unconscious on the floor.
- I am unconvinced by unnamed sources.
- I am unconvinced of the value of these.
- I'd still unconvinced about WAR.
- Still unconvinced in the Full back department though and I hope Skrtel returns to last seasons imperiousness.
- She said she is undecided about Question 2.
- I'd undecided on that one myself.
- Still undecided as to get a 3DS or Vita.
- It was still undecided in midsummer.
- Yes, we're not undefeated in the CL.
- Brady undefeated at home against the Bills.
- I'd hate to say that we went undefeated on the road.
- They're undefeated for a reason.
- Underrepresented in an organization.
- Educating girls Girls are underrepresented at schools.
- But they're under-represented on this site.
- They are still vastly under-represented among CEOs.
- ThatTs understandable to some extent.
- It is understandable in some ways.
- This was understandable for me.
- It should be understandable by the reader.
- I am underwhelmed by all of this.
- In fact, they are underwhelmed with information.
- Terri Lynda LaCasse I am totally underwhelmed at this point.
- But I was totally underwhelmed after seeing the band live a couple of years ago.
- He was undeterred by the intimidation.
- He remains undeterred in his peace activism.
- Monty remained undeterred from his vision and later became a champion Western horseman.
- But cellphone companies are undeterred about the complaints and are working round the clock to innovate the service.
- She was undisturbed by their actions.
- They had lain undisturbed for 82 years.
- For the next six years, it sat undisturbed in this box.
- I ndependent and undisturbed from the main house is the life in the guesthouse.
- Yet he was not uneasy about it.
- I was getting very uneasy with that.
- I am uneasy in rooms with small windows.
- The animals felt a little uneasy at this.
- I was unemployed for two months.
- I've been unemployed in England.
- The man was unemployed at the time.
- No one unemployed with a family, mortgage, etc.
- Unencumbered by parents and coaches.
- I am unencumbered with children or husband today.
- Truth is the band that girds up and keeps together the flowing robes, so as that the Christian soldier may be unencumbered for action.
- Doing so enabled me to be guided, via the master's skillful means, through to the full level of the unveiled truth, springing undhindered and unencumbered from it's original grounding source.
- He must not be unfair to either.
- Life is unfair for the rest of men.
- I thought it was unfair on him.
- It's very unfair in my opinion.
- She wasn't unfaithful to me? Good.
- Some are unfaithful in marriage.
- Herod's sister accused Mariamne of being unfaithful with Herod's uncle.
- My wife and I have been married for 25 years and throughout our marriage I have been unfaithful at various times.
- We are not unfamiliar with the issues.
- Africais not a land unfamiliar to me.
- It was loud and unfamiliar in sound.
- Back in Geneva, he put in a report unfavourable to SF.
- This is held to be unfavourable for all good work.
- Such preliminary conditions may seem unfavourable in a romantic aspect.
- The favourable factors outweigh the unfavourable by a considerable margin.
- He was also unfazed by criticism.
- Wereko-Brobby is unfazed about his imminent prosecution.
- Condit seems unfazed at fighting in St-Pierre's backyard.
- Not only was he unfazed with all the glaring lights and cameras, but with that small gesture I was suddenly speaking to a friend, not a future Olympic medallist.
- Modi is unfit for the post of PM.
- McCain was completely unfit by temperament, training, and ability to be POTUS.
- In either case, it is unfit to exist.
- Unless something has been revealed that proved Biden unfit as a candidate, I think it will only worsen his chances.
- It's really unfortunate for him.
- This is unfortunate in many ways.
- I was just unfortunate with injuries.
- And here was his: Well that is unfortunate about your friend Elizabeth.
- They are unfriendly to the accurate engrave.
- He was sceptical, but not unfriendly towards it.
- The locals were deeply unfriendly for an alleged tourist town.
- In fact he might reveal himself to be quite unfriendly in the future.
- Mimiko as ungrateful to Tinubu the godfather.
- Not that I'd ungrateful for employment.
- That seems ungrateful of some good writing.
- To not ask Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) for good things is to be ungrateful towards Him.
- I'd VERY UNHAPPY with this feature.
- We are unhappy about the service.
- I was not unhappy at that prospect.
- Am I unhappy in my universe? No.
- They are unhealthy for everyone.
- So, it got a bit unhealthy in that respect.
- Fat, useless and unhealthy to the body and mental health.
- There is nothing unhealthy about not having social media accounts.
- That's certainly not unheard of.
- Dre, all unheard by the public.
- It will probably go unheard in the corridors of power but I don't care.
- I'd still unimpressed about the capabilities of the much vaunted 4X4 genre though.
- I was also very unimpressed at having to spend 35 for an Ikea furniture delivery which had a 12hr delivery slot.
- Yet I remain unimpressed by it.
- Completely unimpressed with his play.
- I've always felt very uninformed about it, though.
- A must read for those of us who still remain uninformed of the loss of.
- Zakaria is completely uninformed on this issue.
- His work life, however, remained uninformed by the new information.
- Nobody gets uninterested in this show.
- Should anybody be uninterested about his future? Will that be a positive value or quality to be celebrated? That I am not interested in my future.
- He was bemused but uninterested by the mistake.
- If so uninterested with things out of this planet, the thing may seem novel to you.
- This trend is not unique to the U.
- They will be unique in the world.
- Nothing unique about it at all.
- They are unique among themselves.
- They join Manchester United in the last 16.
- No excuses for United at Wigan.
- He's at United for the long-haul.
- Big win for United on the cards.
- Learning is universal in nature.
- They are universal to marketing.
- And that's what's universal for me.
- It is near universal among all animals.
- Do not be unjust to one another.
- He had been cruel and unjust in the afternoon.
- Therefore, the law is unjust for the masses.
- Something unjust about that, but it is what it is.
- The voters are not all unkind to him.
- I am sorry I have been so unkind about Chelsea.
- It was unkind of you towards me.
- You are unkind in your comment.
- Unknown to him, she got pregnant.
- They were unknown in the Lodge.
- It's also not unknown for the Prof.
- Top speed unknown at this time.
- You are unlawful for me to approach.
- Despondency is held unlawful in Islam.
- Unfortunately, to do so is unlawful under s.
- What is unlawful by of consanguinity is fosterage.
- Unlike in the surrounding Arab states.
- Unlike with microprocessors, the U.
- Unlike at many hospitals in East Africa, Mr.
- Unlike on the women's side, the No.
- That seems highly unlikely to me.
- But unlikely in the near future.
- A big jump is unlikely for 2012.
- The most unlikely of connections is made.
- Irene has been unlucky in love.
- We just got unlucky with the draw.
- I never said 13 was unlucky for Jews.
- We were unlucky at times in the penalty.
- The work credentials and educational background of Gerberg is quite unmatched among his peers.
- This Dutch bastard is unmatched as a football hate figure in my household.
- Our sporting facilities are unmatched at university level in Ireland.
- His consistency was unmatched by anyone.
- And God is not unmindful of what ye do.
- People are unmindful about it, yet the deeds of man are to be presented to Almighty Allah in it.
- Our world labors in war and stress, unmindful in both person and society.
- Therefore, it is in the well being of everyone to remain alert about its arrival and not spend his life remaining unmindful to it.
- But to be so unmoved by it all.
- He remains unmoved in the face of adversities.
- He didn't see the women as evil temptresses or as objects of desire, but remained unmoved at his core.
- It's the fiddling that leaves me unmoved on too many tracks.
- It was unnecessary for her to know.
- There is nothing unnecessary in it.
- It did seem a bit archaic and unnecessary to me.
- Words were unnecessary as the two young men stared in dawning horror at the future.
- It didn't slip by unnoticed by me.
- This has not gone unnoticed in Germany.
- Bats in houses can go unnoticed for years.
- It did not go unnoticed at the Kremlin.
- These tax cuts were also unpaid for.
- Their liability is limited to the amount, if any, unpaid on shares held by them.
- Items of bank credits representing checks, drafts or notes returned unpaid after the date of statement.
- I would have gladly worked an unpaid internship during college.
- It's unparalleled in modern times.
- But at 30, his music was unparalleled by anyone.
- That journey was unparalleled to any other flying experience I've had.
- Economically their prosperity was unparalleled for centuries.
- But the CEO is unperturbed by the move.
- Karbo said he was unperturbed about the development.
- But the actor is unperturbed with the competition.
- More panicked emus emerge from the dense dune scrub, while an echidna snuffles unperturbed in the sandy dirt.
- Somehow and unpleasant for Gov.
- Chomsky has done nothing unpleasant to me.
- He was unpleasant in a way you could not report.
- She was really unpleasant about it.
- He's unpopular with the peasants.
- The UK is very unpopular in Eurovision.
- This has made the Ambassador unpopular among these personnel.
- The jews were highly unpopular at the time.
- Unprecedented in Australian history.
- It would be unprecedented for him to step aside.
- The screen resolution is an unprecedented at 2,048x1,536 pixels.
- Solar flares are unprecedented with M and X class flares to the extent that NASA changed the scale.
- I was also unprepared for the size.
- The Spanish Jaleo was usually danced unprepared by a supple, to a guitar.
- Awan came unprepared in the meeting and took the PAC proceedings lightly.
- Akufo-Addo who came to the debate much unprepared at one point in time even forgot that he is yet to be president of the nation.
- Let yourself be unrealistic for a while.
- It's unrealistic in the extreme.
- NOTHING UNREALISTIC ABOUT THIS.
- That series just felt so unrealistic to me.
- Is it unreasonable for God to ask for a.
- Not unreasonable in my opinion.
- Doesn't seem unreasonable to me.
- This is very unreasonable of him.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
- Therefore, what we know as contrary, or unrelated in Him, are but one unified Substance.
- Some lustrations were not so necessary and unrelated with the text (p-64, thermometer).
- Unresponsive to comments of users.
- They were unresponsive in class &; did no work.
- I found the desktop slow, and a but unresponsive at times.
- Kit remained unresponsive for a week.
- I consider them unsafe for winter.
- Guns are unsafe in anyones hand.
- I have never felt unsafe at TAM.
- You can't tell if food is unsafe by its smell or taste.
- I am unsatisfied with his response.
- Felt a bit unsatisfied by the ending though I have to say.
- A rich young man faithful to the ' laws ' still finds himself unsatisfied in life.
- If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply email me and you will be given a refund.
- But He is unseen by His very existence.
- I alone love the unseen in you.
- Much unseen to the public eye here.
- Nevertheless, nothing is unseen for Him.
- I was unsuccessful in the attempt.
- If you are unsuccessful at one.
- Lomax again unsuccessful with the conversion however.
- He was unsuccessful on both counts.
- High impact is unsuitable for some people.
- He found me unsuitable to his purpose.
- In other words, because she is deaf, she is unsuitable as an MP.
- Oral antifungal agents may be unsuitable in pregnancy.
- It is wholly unsuited to any other kind.
- Otis was clearly unsuited for his job.
- Its size and location, however, made it unsuited as the capital of an ambitious Parish.
- In need of the run and unsuited by the slow pace, he still dug deep to repel his stable-mate and those battling qualities will stand him in good stead in a fast-run race in March.
- The claim is unsupported by evidence.
- Which is speculative and unsupported in the paper.
- Note that VGA is unsupported at this time.
- And depression is largely unsupported for those parents.
- Unsure of the validity of this.
- However I am so unsure about it.
- We are a shade unsure as to what Mr.
- Edit: unsure on times, will re-check things.
- It is unsustainable in the long run.
- This is simply unsustainable for China and the world.
- The situation defined as such is unsustainable by itself.
- This situation, however, is unsustainable over time.
- It was untainted by human manipulation.
- Being untainted with corruption does nt mean your an effective manager.
- His greatness and musical skills remain untainted in anyway.
- He's tainted you see? (Entwhistle, that is) and the BBC must be seen to be untainted despite its years of Leftist bias and anti Catholic attitudes.
- Let's think the unthinkable for a moment.
- Something unthinkable in Miami.
- These would be unthinkable to a.
- Our life is unthinkable without it.
- No one remains untouched by it.
- Everything's so new, so untouched for you.
- We are not untouched in this life.
- However, much of the land is being left untouched on the resort's property.
- Leaves no leaf unturned in pursuit of quarry.
- Anurag Kashyap has left no stone unturned for this epic tale of vengeance.
- Buildings are mostly in 3D and no stone is left unturned on the world map.
- You ladies have left no stone unturned with feedback and any question that we needed.
- Not that I am unused to attention.
- It seems to have been standing unused for about 18 months.
- I have lot of pens lying unused in my pen box.
- It became a feature unused by many.
- It is unusual for a few reasons.
- Which is unusual in the region.
- There's nothing unusual about it.
- I'd not unusual among cyclists.
- Don't feel unworthy of this vision.
- He felt unworthy for the call of God.
- Excommunication is their way of keeping the unworthy in line.
- Keep up-to-date with the happenings in your.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant information.
- The doctor may not be up-to-date in symptom control.
- The notice must also be legible and up-to-date for consumers.
- I'd feeling upbeat about Arsenal.
- Analysts, for what they are worth, are pretty upbeat on the company.
- This song is upbeat in quite a cheesy way.
- Unusually upbeat for cynical old me.
- Two questions are uppermost in his mind.
- But that's not what's uppermost on their mind right now.
- Doctors and nurses must have in the uppermost of their minds that this is really uncomfortable for the patient.
- Oddly enough, the thought uppermost with me was that I must shut off that tap before escaping.
- Uprooted from the face of the earth.
- E Palestinians uprooted by force of arms.
- Masses of people were uprooted in the Enclosure Movement.
- The underlying tendency of pride and conceit is only uprooted for the Arahant.
- The tribes were upset about the U.
- I was upset with the kids, etc.
- They get all upset at the above.
- He did not seem too upset by this.
- The classroom will not be usable for some time.
- Make a marking scheme usable by non-experts.
- It is very usable in both cases.
- This driver is only usable on the Linux base platform.
- We're getting used to the idea.
- Was used for Women's Head 2011.
- C4 is not only used by the army.
- Synonym for penis ' used in alt.
- Useful for those at-work times.
- Useful in leadership positions.
- The film proved useful to the U.
- He is useful as a concrete parachute.
- Maybe my blog is useless for now.
- Averages are useless in the UK.
- This game is now useless to me.
- I'd utterly useless at exercising.
- But it? s not usual for us to hug.
- That is very usual in Malaysia.
- Stage 29 Do the usual with hidden walls.
- I got more hits than usual on my site because of it.