Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE in /var/www/lingohelp.me/preheader.php on line 18
Prepositions after Adjectives
- Myths are sacred to the people.
- NOTHING is sacred in FIFA my youth.
- The Miracles are too sacred by the Spirit.
- Bell is the most sacred of all cows.
- It makes me sad for the future.
- I find I am quite sad about it.
- Very good (and sad at the end).
- It's sad in a way, bitter sweet.
- It was safe for a while longer.
- He may never be safe in the US.
- Safe from vandalism, apparently.
- No crew is safe with him on deck.
- That is satisfactory to England.
- This is satisfactory for Hartford.
- This is more satisfactory in many ways.
- It works well but still isn't satisfactory with something over it.
- I'd satisfied with the results.
- Oh, I'd not satisfied of anything.
- I do nt feel satisfied by my work.
- Yes, I will be satisfied in Him first.
- But I'd not scared of them now.
- But I'd scared to death of LSU.
- I feel very scared about it all.
- I am very scared for all of us.
- That is scary for many reasons.
- Which seems pretty scary to me.
- Which is scary in and of itself.
- Fun and scary at the same time.
- I am sceptical about the claim too.
- Politically I am sceptical as to the virtue of their beingold.
- Many of us were deeply sceptical at the time.
- Its time you stop being sceptical in everything esp.
- China is secure in this region.
- We both feel secure with each other.
- Iran is secure from conceivable invasion.
- Its secure for both employer as well as employee.
- Ric is very selective in his outrage.
- So I'd very selective about what I buy.
- Be selective with outsider developers.
- I'd selective of the war movies.
- We become self-conscious about it.
- They seem to be very, very self-conscious of it.
- I always felt more self-conscious in pants.
- He felt self-conscious on the crowded train.
- The country is self-sufficient in rice.
- He was self-sufficient for wheat.
- We can be self-sufficient with our Natural Capital.
- Aristotle asserts that a city state must be self-sufficient by definition.
- He/ She is just selfish in bed.
- It would be very selfish of me.
- I think I need to be this selfish for now.
- You are even selfish with your time.
- You're a senior in high school.
- Kripa Sreepada, a senior at St.
- They are all very senior to me.
- And who asked the senior? A senior of his, clearly.
- Be deeply sensible of original corruption.
- Now let's be sensible for a moment.
- That seems very sensible to me.
- Just will be sensible about it.
- I'd also sensitive to their flaws.
- They are very sensitive about this.
- Men are sensitive in strange ways.
- It's still a bit sensitive for me.
- Its separate from the executive.
- It does not exist separate to wealth.
- The two groups are kept separate in prison.
- Keep log-ins separate for different accounts.
- I was serious about the matter.
- We must be serious in this country.
- I'd serious with the sunscreen.
- It's not serious for elsewhere.
- It can be more severe in others.
- The reactions are equally severe for mankind.
- They deserve the severest of punishment.
- In the order of severest to least.
- I'd sure I looked sexy in them.
- You are not buying sexy for money.
- Then you will seem very sexy to her.
- There's nothing sexy about that.
- You may be shocked at the total.
- I assume you're shocked by that.
- I'd very shocked about the last episode.
- I am shocked with tearful eyes.
- Quad City fell short of the 22.
- I know it's a bit short for $7.
- Here is a short on his Bio! www.
- They fall short in the process.
- He'll also be a week shy of 64.
- Davis was never shy about that.
- Maybe shy away from the $250 0.
- I was so shy in front of people.
- Im sick of this retarded trend.
- It makes me sick to my stomach.
- Dizzy, almost sick with relief.
- I am sick in the head, I swear.
- Significant in his own way, certainly.
- That's significant for the Texans.
- Line 578, change significant to large.
- This is significant of the truth that.
- Kenneth is silent on the affair.
- Because we are silent about it.
- He remained silent for a while.
- He was silent in respect of Azaan.
- That sounds utterly silly to me.
- How silly of me not to realise.
- I feel a little silly for sharing.
- Because I am silly in some ways.
- Faith is very similar to a seed.
- Results were similar in the US.
- Similar for Holland of the 70s.
- Similar with gold and the like.
- We make it that simple for you.
- Just more style simple as that.
- Benzema has the simple of finishes.
- Which is dead simple in the US.
- I am sincere in correspondence.
- I think he was sincere about that.
- They not sincere to the country.
- He is not at all sincere with you.
- I've been single for two years.
- I am single in my late thirties.
- She's single with 6 previous kids.
- Another single to point for Pujara.
- We can't live with Sinhalese in harmony.
- His friends had always been Sinhalese from his school days at St.
- They have to kill all Sinhalese for that.
- Or denying the Sinhalese of their claim to the South.
- I'd a bit skeptical about the idea.
- But it does make me skeptical as to his accuracy.
- You might be skeptical at how easy it looks.
- I was pretty skeptical in the beginning.
- You also need to be skilled as an artist.
- I'd only a little skilled at it.
- She was strong and skilled for a female.
- He was skilled in every science.
- My best guess would be slim to none.
- Slim of build, he is now gaunt.
- Field Marshal Slim in praising No.
- This unit is still slim with 8.
- Job creation is slow in the US.
- Stuttery and slow for everyone.
- So they are slow on the uptake.
- I'd clumsy and slow at texting.
- Size is always small in the dry.
- Too small for the traffic it has.
- Tearing in the small of the back.
- A child grows from small to tall.
- Be smart about money questions.
- That's pretty smart in my book.
- They are too smart for Gillard.
- Be smart with your smart phone.
- Well it's all smooth with no layers.
- A bit too smooth for my liking.
- It appeared smooth in 5 cases (72%).
- Blend until smooth on high speed.
- Values are social in character.
- Amazon goes social with brand pages.
- The meltdown is social as well as glacial.
- Well, I didn't add Sim Social to the list.
- Froemke doesn't go soft on anyone.
- Like he's gone soft in the head.
- And probably soft to the touch.
- It's so soft for use with poi, and.
- It is truly solid in that form.
- We have to be solid at the back.
- Something far more solid for work.
- The highway was solid with them.
- Looks quite sophisticated in my eyes.
- He's too sophisticated for that.
- Here we replace sophisticated with correctly.
- The most sophisticated of those protect our nation's secrets.
- My sides are so sore from laughing.
- My eyes would be sore for a day.
- Feeling sore in my heart and body.
- I am still sore after Scotland.
- I feel very very sorry for him.
- Aw, sorry about the poison ivy.
- I am really sorry to hear this.
- Sorry in advance for all the wordage.
- Very sought after now so they are.
- It will create some sought of bad impression.
- However, those are the most sought for recipes in Thai cooking.
- What is so special about the D.
- Hinojos, Special to The Monitor.
- We are no less special for this.
- We are all SPECIAL in His eyes.
- Osho was very specific about this.
- Pls be specific in your answers.
- Let's get specific for a moment.
- He was spectacular in our game.
- This race was nothing short of spectacular with its.
- The most spectacular of these have been in minerals.
- Well, spectacular for Red Dwarf.
- True freedom is spiritual in nature.
- It's a spiritual as well as a musical experience.
- There's nothing spiritual about it.
- It's spiritual to me because I like an open mind about the universe.
- The BIBAC clones were stable in E.
- PC hw has been very stable for me.
- Core inflation was stable at 1.
- The ratio is also relatively stable over time.
- Resist him steadfast in the faith.
- He's great and steadfast on issues.
- But I remained steadfast to my policy.
- They were steadfast with the Prophet (S.
- She remained still for a moment.
- One can not stand still in Dhamma.
- No standing still on the skating floor.
- They can't stand still with it.
- It seems straightforward for Vettel.
- Search is straightforward in a BST.
- It is straightforward with Andy too.
- Let's be straightforward about this.
- This sounds strange to my ears.
- It has been very strange for me.
- I always feel strange in there.
- The only thing strange about Mr.
- Be strategic in your job search.
- China is strategic about how it invests.
- Oil export: Oil is strategic to the US economy.
- Pakistan is extremely strategic for the US.
- It was stressful for his family.
- That would be very stressful to me.
- It is a bit stressful at times.
- This is stressful on both of us.
- She was stricken with an acute pain.
- The baby was stricken by diarrhoea.
- Stricken from every pylon and obelisk.
- A long term flood stricken in 1998.
- I was pretty strict with myself.
- We're not that strict about it.
- For Allah is strict in punishment.
- I am very strict on that point.
- Be strong in the name of Allah.
- Far too strong for a dying man.
- Nut-jobbery is strong with them.
- Jesus was much stronger on this.
- Then it gets stuck in the mind.
- But let's not get stuck on that.
- Or you might get stuck with them.
- Can't wait to get stuck into it.
- Make them feel stupid for trying.
- So are the stupid in the world.
- Stupid of liar, take your pick.
- It's stupid to suggest that he is.
- It is subordinate to the Bible.
- Potocki (a former subordinate of William K.
- Beatings went with being subordinate in those days.
- Raymond's former subordinate at the FSIS, Dr.
- That support was substantial in the US.
- That's pretty substantial for yeah.
- Standing adding anything substantial to the picture.
- That delay is substantial on a balance sheet.
- There is nothing subtle in him.
- Nothing subtle about me crying.
- Maybe it was just too subtle for you.
- Glow This is the subtlest of all.
- Be Successful in the Classroom.
- AVB WILL BE SUCCESSFUL AT SPURS.
- And was incredibly successful with it.
- Three things were successful for me.
- The Bible is sufficient for the.
- They are self sufficient in food.
- A word is sufficient to the wise.
- Allah is sufficient as Trustee.
- And that's suggestive of, well, clubbing.
- The distorted left wing finger is suggestive for this.
- She's not dressed immodestly or suggestive in any way.
- The evidence is also pretty suggestive about who is winning this war.
- Suitable for ages 12 and older.
- The series is more suitable to the U.
- It is suitable as a single or double room.
- Buddhism is suitable in an ideal world.
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
- The day was sunny with no clouds.
- Kudos sunny for doing your part.
- Posted by Sunny on 06/10/2012 at 07:50 Hi.
- It is superb in its simplicity.
- The reach is superb for small birds.
- James the forest was superb at times.
- It is just superb with 3D effects.
- Defence was superior to attack.
- We were superior in every aspect.
- Often humans cede superior for cheaper products.
- We shouldn't get too superior about it though.
- Haidt, was very supportive of the G.
- Open and supportive to your ideas? 3.
- He isn't supportive in any way.
- I want to have them be supportive for me.
- People are supreme in a democracy.
- His happiness reigns supreme over mine.
- Superheroes reigned supreme on the bookshop stands.
- Pocock could reign supreme for years.
- Not sure about it.
- I am sure after using this.
- Im not sure as for.
- Not sure at this point.
- I was surprised about this one.
- He was surprised as the rest of us.
- C) She is surprised at the news.
- I'd a little surprised by this.
- This was very surprising to me.
- It was kind of surprising for me.
- Nothing very surprising in that.
- OT: what is surprising about it.
- Susceptible to chlorotic streaks.
- They are susceptible of ratification.
- Boys are susceptible for eight days and girls for twenty.
- We are suspicious of the world.
- Something suspicious about him.
- It sounds mighty suspicious to me.
- Saw nothing suspicious in or about the boat.
- They weren't sustainable in their form.
- It's simply not sustainable for anyone.
- That's not sustainable over the long haul.
- Not sustainable by themselves, they can work with subsidies.
- Her birth was bitter sweet for me.
- They were all very sweet to me.
- Thanks, that's so sweet of you.
- Life can be sweet with diabetes.
- Flowers are symbolic of wisdom.
- But it is symbolic in so many ways.
- Satan is symbolic for hopelessness.
- This death is symbolic to the approaching death of Hedvig.
- And I'd very sympathetic to the.
- I feel hugely sympathetic towards them too.
- So, I'd sympathetic with you, Father.
- I am really sympathetic about you.
- This is symptomatic of the state of my life.
- Firstly, young onset or juvenile HD- which is defined as HD becoming symptomatic at under the age of 18- is very rare.
- This omission is symptomatic for the report's shortcomings.
- I would like to say that i have been very symptomatic in the past two weeks.
- Synonymous with photoautotrophy.
- Traffic is synonymous to chaos.
- He is synonymous for the word customization.
- They are synonymous in vedAnta.