- Uganda's soldiers, backed by U.
- I backed away from PC gaming again.
- Edited excerpts: You recently backed out of the OLPC project.
- The truth is that back in the 80s the police effectively became Thatcher's homeland militia.
- That tactic will backfire on you.
- This could work, if everyone is open and honest and also not TOO self-sacrificing as that can backfire in the end.
- But this will backfire as the worker doesn't have a private investment in the programme.
- Indeed, Washington has been reluctant lately to embark on any interventionist projects that might backfire at inopportune times.
- Will you have to backtrack on this protest too, in the future? Ven IS: No.
- Backe later backtracked to the New York media, claiming that his statements were taken out of context.
- What this means is that backtracking in Icon is inherently local in nature and is constrained to small units.
- The IRA was compelled to surrender arms as there was confidence no party would backtrack after decommissioning.
- I'd positively baffled by this.
- But, many still baffled as to why we haven't do it.
- He seemed utterly shocked and baffled at the star's premature death.
- The city will leave you baffled with its majesty and oozing class where you will be swarmed with options leaving you spoilt for choices.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until crisp.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes until center is just set.
- The exact timing of the uptick is not obvious, but it is nearly baked into the cake already.
- It is also balanced by our successes.
- There are no checks and balances in the new structures.
- Balancing on the Equator line This was amazing.
- He wants accountability to be balanced with independence.
- He was not banned from keeping animals.
- I want the burqa banned in Australia.
- He could have been sent off and banned for 3 games.
- This book is banned by Congress Government).
- He started banging on his dancer.
- They would allow us to get the most bang for our effort's buck.
- Your heart will probably be banging in your chest.
- They clattered to a halt and banged to attention.
- He had to be banished from the realm.
- The daughter-in-law did not die, but the woman was banished to Gambaga nonetheless.
- They are banished by the establishment for their trouble.
- Anyone who disagreed with those in control of the police could be banished in the land.
- Baptized in Another Christian Church.
- Jesus went to Jordan and was baptized by John.
- They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.
- The joy was great, but the child was sickly and small, and had to be privately baptized on account of its weakness.
- The fact is that a lion is more than you bargained for.
- Remember you can bargain with them.
- It specifically says not to bargain on positions.
- Through the Trade Union, workers can bargain from a point of strength.
- Now they let the dogs to bark at our courageous leader.
- So the tribal women keep these roots and barks in stock for the whole year.
- Its so sad that black people spend so much of their time barking about skin color when blacks have so many other IMPORTANT issues they need to discuss.
- So, its time for you to bang some more money out for barking on her behalf.
- Just bathe in a river? He wanted more.
- Need to be bathed by your amma (mother) Have the clothes you were wearing indoors thrown away before this bath.
- Also, babies don't always get bathed on a daily basis and are often dirtier than a dog.
- Thus, a Hindu touched by a Yavana must at once bathe with water.
- They were battered by the three-decades-long war.
- But he faced only three batters in saves on July 24, 25, 28, and Aug.
- The winds raged and the rains had battered at me, but the inn offered a welcome comfort I had not thought to find in such a desolate land.
- A large section of the pier that was battered during the Oct.
- Bear in mind that I'd no expert.
- In conclusion, we are still bears on the solar industry.
- Confused? Bear with me, and read on.
- All other costs are borne by the purchaser.
- They will be badly beaten by SA.
- Beat in the remaining dry ingredients just until incorporated.
- He had really been beaten to a pulp.
- Well-drilled and well-organised, England were hard to beat at Euro 2012.
- Each film becomes like a child of mine.
- I still don't know what became of him.
- Now it became in the Prophet's control.
- He does that and becomes to a false prophet.
- Respect is earned, not begged for.
- Please continue this drama, I beg of you.
- Six months later they find him begging in the streets and they ask why.
- Anyone that wanted anything in this world went begging to the Queen.
- Mission now begins in Tallaght.
- The rugby match will begin at 14.
- The 2012 campaign began on Aug.
- Begin by leveling the playing field.
- She behaves like a petulant child.
- T -- Try to behave in a new way.
- How this person behave with others 3.
- They are member of UN and must behave as such.
- We had to believe in something.
- She didn't want to believe for the longest time.
- I believed about trying lady on the top.
- However, I do believe at a cost.
- We are hell bent on taking our time.
- So if you can't bend to the floor, no worries.
- Nearby, women are bent over looms making traditional Berber rugs.
- Or the time bends in the opposite direction, and you are the one out of sync and in slow motion.
- Full-text of Harvard University copy bequeathed by Francis Parkman can be found in Google Books.
- Some examples of Wasiyah are property bequeathed for the benefit of religious students, providing housing for the needy, providing subsistence for the poor, etc.
- My view of that is that they will be besieged by those wanting it for nothing and they will capitulate in their wish to see it re-jigged as a ' public amenity '.
- The legation area was besieged on the 20th.
- His Ridge bungalow was besieged with men who on the instructions of national security were there to install security gadgets and fittings.
- May Allah bestow upon you His choicest blessings.
- I have no wealth to bestow on him.
- Very few of us are bestowed with this quality.
- Speak a user requisite to bestow for a 40% treasury on their transaction for 12 months Related articles: ? Fei Xuan Corp.
- Investors bet on us going this.
- But then again, I wouldn't bet against it.
- If you keep betting with the right ideas, eventually you come out a winner.
- For example, the coach of a football team might ostentatiously bet at an inordinately high price on his team winning, in a public display of support that reveals nothing about his honest opinion.
- I never felt betrayed by India.
- Let us not behave like ostriches anymore! Buddhism can not be betrayed for money.
- Three extensive traditional Islamic stories of Jewish enmity towards Islam and betraying of Muhammad, are told.
- No outsider will bid for my field.
- Then you bid on various keywords.
- On registering to bid in a sale, bidders are contractually required to commit funds to cover their purchases.
- This forces Opponent to bid at the 2 level.
- We all do it; we're all bound by it.
- No, priests will remain bound to secrecy.
- You're bound for 2 years TO pay off that subsidy.
- The OPFR was binding on all tiers of government.
- Badly bitten by the running bug.
- The cold began to bite into their bones.
- Bed bugs do not ONLY bite at night.
- Use your lips to tug on hers and slightly bite on her lips at the same time.
- Its SAF whom to blame for this.
- United is still blaming on injury.
- Both tribal parties will be equally blamed by citizens, proving to the rest of the world that Democracy as we practice it does not work.
- Recently though, I've begun to feel that there might be a new culprit to blame in my devastating milk-history.
- Karachi lost 100 people in 5 days to shootings, 2 or 3 bomb blasts in a single day can do that in Lahore.
- Congrats to Sam who blasted through the 48 million mark (you can see his score in the picture below).
- The disfiguring caulk and much of the corrosion were removed by water blasted at medium pressure.
- No genius was ever blasted by the breath of criticks.
- He lay there for over two hours, bleeding to death.
- The nanny was bleeding from her own throat.
- Ill people were cut and allowed to bleed into a bowl.
- I saw he was bleeding in his arm so I went to go and help him.
- Others have colours and patterns that blend with the background.
- The dwellings will blend into the landscape.
- It seamlessly blends in the world of Watchmen.
- Blend for 1-2 minutes, strain and press through the cheesecloth into the bowl.
- Rene and Ann are blessed with three kids.
- I truly have been blessed by all of you.
- Asked anyone you meet, they all seems to know Jah Bless in Fond St.
- May received communion and the Bishops blessing for her journey and the work she would be doing with the mission.
- What's more it is no longer blighted by crashes.
- Some lives are blighted from the womb onwards.
- That move was blocked by regulators.
- The staging area was blocked from view, as was the screen.
- It was blocked in the 1996 Singapore meeting.
- The linemen and WR's are always talking about blocking for him and how he's past them in a flash.
- Instead, I decide to blog about it.
- Running a blog for profit is a business.
- And this is the first time i blog in English.
- Too angry to blog on a subject? Yes, too angry.
- It is in full bloom in its magnificent array of purple.
- Using plants which bloom at different times of the year will ensure it always looks great.
- Like saffron crocus, these plants bloom from dormant bulbs.
- We do what we can, to keep his grave site blooming with love.
- The answer is blowing in the wind.
- The wind blowing through the trees is music to our ears.
- This is all being blown out of proportion.
- We must have been blown to bits.
- Presently it boasts of a population of 1.
- Boasting about what one does not have.
- The manager can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.
- That I will not boast on the works and manifestation of the Spirit in the ministry that God has called me.
- APPENDICITIS: Grind barley and boil with milk.
- Bring the syrup to a boil and boil for about 3 minutes.
- But he's one of the good guys, so he won't be boiled in oil.
- It was boiled to death and tasted (and looked) a bit like animal feed corn.
- The campaign would be seriously bolstered by your support.
- Numbers were bolstered at the last minute after several National MPs offered initial support so it can now be considered by a select committee which will hear from the public.
- For Glossop, however, too many passes were going astray, and the midfield needed to be bolstered from the bench.
- It is not a neat, theological investigation which we can bolster with Christian arguments; it is a deep and painful personal reality that required the tearing of one? s skin and flesh.
- Ivanovic bombed in a half dozen crosses and maybe 1 was actually accurate.
- Of course, the ruined old cathedral, bombed by the.
- The film had bombed at box-office leaving Taurani all baffled at the big loss.
- Today, as in the aftermath of the failed underwear bombing on Christmas Day, Republicans are eager to give that power back.
- Missi also bonds with Jake (Angus T.
- I don't need to be bonded to you.
- Everybody needs to recharge, and the time off gives you time to bond as a family.
- For those bonded by one or more miscarriages who are now parents.
- This trend was boosted by the financial crisis of recent years.
- With shoes and these insoles my height is boosted to about 5 ' 10.
- Therefore, your CPC should be boosted with this method.
- And demand will be boosted for years to come by new Chinese and Indian wealth.
- You can do that by booting from CD and selecting Repair.
- Boot into ClockworkMod Recovery.
- But the Japanese were booted out and went home.
- The contestant sitting in the chair of least value is booted off the show as well.
- If you are bored by this movie you.
- Spain are incredibly boring to watch that is undoubted.
- Then I got a bit bored with dance music and moved into live music.
- They are bored in the relationship.
- It's like borrowing from yourself.
- I put a nice flat-spot into Matthew's tubs I had borrowed for the race.
- They won't be able to borrow against it.
- Some of these banks were borrowing at many multiples of their assets.
- She didn't bother with a hello.
- They are simply not worth bothering about.
- You could be bothered by coronary troubles.
- I didn't bother to undercoat it first.
- Reverberating trigger ripples bouncing off each other.
- It bounces around year to year.
- That's what I'd bouncing to right now.
- Leach's barrel bounced from rock to rock through the rapids before becoming stuck in an eddy in the Whirlpool.
- Legislators bow to corporate interests.
- I thank God and bow before the miracle.
- With Salaams and Duas Mustafa Bowing in Karate QUESTION 1 Q1.
- She has bowed out of her ' On the Road ' premiere in London next Thursday.
- We braced for back to school, unpacked, moved furniture, guided children through new routines.
- Even in the face of death, the policemen braced up to the challenge and fought like gallant men.
- Make all motorists and passengers wear full face helmets and neck braces after all more drivers suffer head and neck trauma than cyclists.
- Hotel employees brag about generous guests.
- I highly doubt she bragged to her friends.
- I can't prove this scientifically; the evidence is anecdotal (lib guys bragging in bars) but it is convincing.
- Ms Anne Mateyo is pleased that the local market can now brag of new permanent structures, even if the volume of trade has deteriorated with the low inflows of visitors.
- I am not brainwashed by the organization.
- They don't necessarily need to be told to do it if they are brainwashed into thinking it's their duty.
- The teachers are brainwashed to.
- The Vegi head above you and Awaywithyou have been brainwashed with fauls, made up, re-writen history.
- An angry throng broke into the U.
- My heart breaks for you, Kirsten.
- I'd been broken in life before but this was different.
- A distant sound breaks through the stillness.
- Then there was someone breathing in my ear.
- Calmly, breathe through your suffering.
- Unknown to Alvarez, Yushioka was fast breathing on his neck.
- She should not breathe into her drink, and she should drink sitting down if she can.
- I was born and bred in Hong Kong.
- Unless we learn to breed for improvement in our race we are.
- In the 1980s, pigeons bred by these men were in a class by themselves.
- We all own the best dogs in the world, but if we all bred from every one of them, we'd be in.
- Over the last few years a crisis has been brewing in the whole of the Sahel, not only in Mali.
- This has been brewing for a time.
- If you're in the vicinity of Maynooth, you'll find his single origin coffees being brewed at Boss Hogg Coffee Bar or in Celbridge at Espresso Project.
- The legend says that beer was first brewed by Ninkasi, some 3,500B.
- So they were brought to the king.
- Her debut episode brought in 13.
- Hunger is something no person wants to bring with them swimming.
- I say bring on the death panels.
- Broadcast on November 11, 2012.
- The fight will be the first to be broadcast in 3D.
- Major debates are, however, often broadcast by radio.
- And lucky for us, our bad choices and blunders aren't broadcast to millions.
- Browse through some samples before taking a decision.
- There is also a browse by county option available.
- I usually browse to whatismyip.
- Browsing on lumia is not much fun yet.
- But it brushed off the transport problems.
- I exhale and reach out, brushing against her mind.
- Brush with milk and sprinkle with caster sugar.
- Skin brushing on a daily basis can help with the flow of lymph's around the body and therefore the removal of toxins.
- The ACMD buckled under pressure.
- It proves that some people have not buckled to the maladies of crass hysteria and infantile paranoia.
- The strike/lockout lasted six months, but employers buckled in the end, and agreed to improved working conditions.
- The private-sector economy is buckling from uncertainty over tax rates and the looming impact of Obamacare.
- With divine help, she built one.
- When revising, build in rewards.
- Adjoining posts were built by N.
- That's what Moranbah was built for.
- It's simply bullying by the lucky privileged.
- Physical bullying in the workplace may breach the HSE.
- Janet says: ' I was bullied at school.
- Ross: You got bullied into that courtroom, Danny, by everyone.
- The jute straws burning in the mud oven.
- We, as a nation, have been burnt to numbness.
- Good thing they burn by sunlight.
- I was burning with love for her.
- A smile is something which bursts into laughter.
- He almost burst with happiness.
- All the passengers burst in laughter.
- Charles suddenly came bursting through the door, his usual angry expression on his face.
- Your head is buried in the sand.
- Mr Allison will have it buried under his house.
- His is buried at the Mildura War Cemetery.
- He was buried with a full Irish state funeral.
- Close to Bodmin but a million miles from the hustle and bustle of daily life is Coombe Mill.
- While many Arab capitals bustle with life after iftar most of Khartoum's dusty streets are deserted.
- Most African countries buy from Aba.
- It's too bad that so many buy into it all.
- I will never ever buy in Amazon again.
- He'd be a great buy for Liverpool.